Human 4- Verity (LydiaSparrow) {ELIMINATED}

LydiaSparrow

Name: Verity

Age:17

Celebrity look-alike: Logan Lerman

Hometown: Born very far away, no one knows the name of the land, but brought in Alaigaisia in a very young age and raised in Carvahall.

Physcal appearance: Verity is is quite tall for his age, and fairly skinny, and although his arms are lined from exersise, he hasnt got much muscle. His hair is straight and long enough to cover his ears but not reach his shoulders. His eyes are very big and almond shaped, but he tends to glare at people a lot so not many notice their true shape, or their soul-piercing grey colour. His skin is unusually pale, and although he is human, apart from his head he is totally hairless. His lips are neither thin of full, something in between, and they always bend very slightly downwards, as if frowning constantly. On the back of his left leg, Verty has a burning mark about the size of an apple, and some hair from his left eyebrow are burned out too. He always keeps himslef perfectly clean, but he pays no attention to what others think of his appearance.

Personality traits: Verity isnt just a peson that doesnt mind being alone. He loves solitude and dispises company. He radiates mysterious aura that constantly attracts people to him, and he keeps driving them away. He is often msjudjed as hostile and people think he is scary. He reacts to insults and annoying people quite apathetically, calmy igroring them and moving on. He has major trust issues and no friends, and that is of his own choice. He appears to be snobbish, but truly he just chooses to not interact with others. He is etremely inteligent, and has unique ideas. He is the definition of melancholic.

His name, Verity, is the main characteristic of his personality, as it was a custom to his people to name children as what they wished them to become. He is always copletely honest, even harsh and blunt, but you have no doubt were his loyalies lie.

Description of sword : Verity's sword name is Syrgjat, and it means sorrow. It's colour is pitch black, and unlike all the other swords that seem to radiate light, Syrgjat seems to absorb it and turn it to gloomy darkness. It's blade it longer than usual and thinner too, and it's hilt is from black wood decorated with gold. The jewel on the hilt is small, round and black, but from it's core comes golden light.

Species: Human

Worst fear: Verity believes nothing can scare him anymore, as all the horrible things one could undergo life had already hrown at him.

Name of Dragon: Shrewd ( Verity, raised by people from another land , was completely ignorant of the names usually given to dragons, so he folowed his own people's custom, giving one his main trait as a name.)

Description of Dragon: Shrewd is...well, shrewd.He has a vey sharp way of thinking. He likes to cut straight to the point, he is very good at solving problems and believes that when someting as to happen, no sentimental obstacles should stand in it's way. Nevertheless, he is very much like a worrying mother to whatever has to do with Verity's safety, and like a guard dog towards whomever dares to even think inaproprietly of his rider. He has an obsession about being the best and cannot stand loosing or being laughed at. He is exelent at depomacy and at creating battle stategies. He loves reading and writing because they make him feel superior.

On the outside, well, he is pitch black with glowing golden eyes. He is very strong built with wide shoulders and massive wings. He was born with each middle front talon gold.

Favourite Pastime: Verity shares his dagon's love for reaing, and loves nothing as much as sitting alone, or with Shrewd, reading traditional stories from other coultures, or researches or poems. He also holding riddle contests with his dragon.

Favourite Training Activity: Verity loves both good old fashioned battle and magic equally, so he has found a way to combine them both. This technique is his big secret.