Final Round: Blood Is Shed

Tragedy has struck. The news hits you hard when you discover a fellow rider trainee has died (May or may not include dragon). And not just out of the blue, they have been murdered.

In order to hunt down the murderer, you and the remaining trainees, and perhaps a few of the masters, set off in pursuit of the perpetrator. But, upon arrival, once again more bad news is presented to you.

An army has gathered for unknown reasons, and they are not friendly. Tension brews between the sides as the murderer reveals themselves. And they are a rider.

The final strand of diplomacy snaps, and all chances of peace are thrown into the wind as the full scale battle begins. Will you survive?

~*~

1. Alright in case that was a little unclear, I will sum it up. A fellow rider in your training group has been murdered. The murderer is a rider. This evil rider has amassed an army. And a full out battle ensues. in this entry you must explain who the rider was who died, if only they died or if their dragon also died, how many of the riders go with you to find the murderer, how large the army is, who the evil rider is, how they became a rider, why an army has gathered (how did rider convince them basically), and why they killed another rider. It seems like a lot but this is the final round. Anyways, I know you can do it!

2. Please warn about swearing, preferably minimal. As for violence... LET 'ER RIP POTATO CHIP! This is the last round for Petes sake! Go all out! Haha

3. Please email entries to me. You two know my email. (PotterLover2462's)

4. Also, I know Belle does this, but if possible Roslyn, could you place all italicized words in [Brackets]? it is much easier to spot. if not that's fine to use 'these' :)

5. Now remember, this is the last round, the ending is up to you

6. Entries are due August 19, 2014. If you need an extension let me know because this is a big entry, but we would rather not put off this moment any longer than necessary! lol

This is it people, the final round! For the last time I will say this. Good Luck! And let the Training Games begin for the last time! (for now of course lol)