; quackityhq (2)

a/n: (5/5/19) i just watched Endgame and i felt goosebumps throughout my body. no, literally the movie theater was fucking cold.

but anyways, i won't be spoiling anything BUT there will be parts that will be mentioned from Infinity War to Endgame in this Quackity series, so yeah, it will be spoiled...?

We will start the storyline from when Hulk was sent off to Earth by Heimdall.

i also will be changing the lines that they'll say here soooo it may be juuust a bit different from the actual storyline.

angst | title: hers, an avenger au

- - -

"I promise you two. The sun will rise on us again."

"Loki!" you screamed as Thanos snapped his neck, his eyes turning red and his veins were popping out of his head. your restraints held you on your place as you struggled to get out, tears running down your face. "no, no, no!" you shouted as Thanos threw Loki's limp body to the side.

Thor looked at you and frowned, "Allfather, this is my final wish, bring her safely to Midgard," He whispered and lightning began to form around you. You looked at Thor, fear in your eyes as he smiled at you. "I love you." he said as you fell into unconsciousness.

- - -

"Y/n. . ." the sound of someone's distant voice made you groan as a wave of pain shoots throughout your body. "Y/n," it sounded like it was coming closer at the minute. "Please, princess. Open your eyes." And you did, you sat up straight, gasping for air. You were greeted by hands on your shoulder but your vision was still a blur.

"Calm down," the voice was familiar and it was making you relax. "Do you know where you are?" They asked, flashing a light to your eyes. You hissed, waving it away, "I– my brothers and B-banner," You croaked out, the memory of everyone dying on the ship making you feel sick. "Where's Banner?" You asked, trying to stand up but failed when you legs gave up.

"He's here, he's here." The voice said as you felt arms around you. You shook your head and focused on the person in front of you. Slowly, you regained your vision back and–"Alex?"

He smiled softly, caressing your cheek, "Hey, princess," He greeted you and Doctor Strange approached you, "Freya, nice meeting you again," He said, addressing your Norse goddess name. You shook your head, "My name is. . . Y/n and w-why am I here?" You looked at your boyfriend, knitting your eyebrows.

"You and Bruce Banner landed on the exact spot," Strange said, gesturing to Bruce, who was standing besides Tony. Your eyes widened, seeing him in his normal form, "B-bruce," You said, tears stinging from the corners of your eyes. Alex held you as you weakly tried to move your body towards Bruce, "They- Loki died." You choked on, holding on Alex's arms.

Alex looked at his dad, who shot him a concerned look, "Who killed him?" Alex softly asked, rubbing your arms.

"Thanos."

When you and Alex got together, you were called back to Asgard by Thor, who told you Loki sent your father, Odin, to Midgard. You three searched for him and came across him on an open field, staring out to the ocean by the cliff. He told the three of you that he was proud before disappearing into the abyss, and that's when Hela, your older sister, appeared and broke Thor's hammer, Mjolnir.