; kwite

he's called kwite/tyler here, okay? idk

fluff | title: i'm with you

- - -

Kwite's fingers trailed across the table as he lazily listened to his father lecture him about their business. he nodded at every sentence but was he listening intently? no, he wasn't. there was this thing– person– on his mind and he couldn't get them out of it.

"–and we'll meet with Mr Lenny's son tomorrow, okay?" his father said, setting down the files on the large table. Kwite nodded, running a hand through his hair, "Tyler, do you understand?" his father boomed throughout the room. "yes, dad." Kwite sighed and watched as his father walked out, files tucked between his arm.

Kwite stood up, walking towards the window and he looked down, seeing the busy streets and bystanders below. suddenly, his phone rang and he fished it out from his pocket, reading the name displayed on it. he smiled and placed it on his ear, "hello, Y/n."

"Kwite!" her excited voice rang through his ears. he chuckled, "yes, sweetie? what is it?" "Brandon's throwing a small party for you later. you have to come!" he could hear the pout on her pink lips and he sighed. "that sounds really fun but-"

"please, Ty? just for tonight," she pleaded, her voice was whiny (which Kwite found adorable). he smiled, looking around the room and back to the window, "alright, will you be there too?" "of course! i prepared something for you." she giggled and then he heard someone calling out for her. "well, that's Ani. i'll call you later, okay bubba? i love you!"

"and i love you too, sweetie."

Kwite placed his phone back to pocket and walled out of the room, bowing his head as he passed by the workers in his father's company.

he and Y/n have been together for more than 4 years, they met through a mutual friend– Niall –and they instantly liked each other. yet, they both had their differences. she was the daughter of the rival company that Kwite's father was against with. she was loud and out-going, he was collected and quiet.

yet, they still loved each other. they hid their relationship from their parents but that didn't stop them from seeing each other. every night, they would sneak out of their houses just to see each other at Brandon's house, where they all met in the first place.

Kwite had her in her worst moments and she had him. they were practically glued on together and everyone teased them to get married already. marriage hasn't really crossed their minds, especially Kwite, he was young and still had things to do.

but when it comes to Y/n, he'd trade anything for her. he can see himself growing old with him and he's happy with her. so, marriage? Kwite chuckled at the thought. "maybe it's not so bad." he quietly told himself as he climbed inside his car.

- - -

putting on his green hoodie, he opened the window and carefully climbed out. as he jumped down, he safely landed on the bush, making a soft 'thud' as he did. he looked back up his room, seeing the window slowly closing on its' own. he looked around, putting a mask on his face before walking away from his house.

he passed the gates, quietly thanking that the security guard was sound asleep– which is something he should probably tell his parents about –and so he ran out to the streets. his eyes landed on a car within the distance and saw a couple of people waving at him.

"hey, dude!" Diesel greeted as he climbed inside the car. Kwite took off his mask, "where's Y/n?" "a simple "hey, dude" would be nice too, ya know." Brandon snickered and started the drive.

the rest was of the car ride went like a blur. Henry was teasing Hoover about how he looked like Josh Peck while Brandon and Kwite debated about how he wore the same hoodie every single day. they arrived at Brandon's house, Kwite being the first one to climb out, and they were greeted by the warm aura around it.

the front door opened, revealing a bubbly Y/n in the doorway. Kwite walked eagerly, sprinted, across the yard to hug her. "oh my goodness! hi, Tyler," she giggled as Kwite hugged her tightly. "hello." he replied, not pulling away from the hug.

"mind letting me go?" she softly asked, rubbing his back. Kwite scoffed, "i don't want to," he replied, placing a soft kiss on her neck. she giggled and waved at the other guys. "talk about me being clingy to Phoebe." Henry laughed and walked inside.

the party was small, just the typical people Kwite was comfortable with. Kwite never left Y/n's side, which she didn't mind, she liked Kwite just holding her hand and walking with her to get drinks for the boys.

the party went on, Brandon refusing to drink since he was supposed to be the one who'd drive the boys back to their respective houses, Niall and Hyojin basically eating their faces out in the back, Alexis, Henry, Hoover, and Ani doing karaoke and Diesel sitting in the chair, laughing his ass off whenever Hoover would mess up a note.

while Kwite and Y/n were upstairs, in the roof to be exact, watching the city lights and the stars above. "hey," he softly called out, lacing his fingers around hers. she hummed and Kwite looked at her, "i love you and you know that, right?"

"i love you too." she replied, looking back at him. Kwite smiled and placed a kiss upon her lips, "there's not a day that goes by that i don't think about you. you are my balance, my sanity, and my whole world," Kwite said, sitting up. Y/n looked at him as he continued, "your broken parts fit my broken parts and i am very grateful- no, i'm lucky that you chose me." he chuckled and grabbed her hand.

"Ty? what are you-" "marry me," the two of them became silent and Y/n blushed at what he said. "i know it's a lot to take in but i just can't take another day without you. i love you so much and-" she threw her arms around him, laughing softly as tears ran down her cheeks.

"yes, Ty. i'll marry you."

- - -

"where is my son?!" Kwite's father shouted, slamming his fist on the table. Y/n's father shot him a glare, "your son? how about my daughter?! we both know your son had her smitten!" her father argued. the two fathers argued back and forth, barking here and there while their wives watched from afar.

"i'm happy for them," Kwite's mother softly said to Y/n's mother. "yes, they're both responsible kids. i'm sure they'll be fine." Y/n's mother giggled as they continued to watch the two argue.

- - -

"i do." Y/n said, looking through her eyelashes. "and by the power bestowed upon me. i declare you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride." the priest said and Kwite took off her veil, placing a hand on her cheek.

"i love you," he said as he leaned in. "i love you too." she replied as their lips touched each other, sealing off their marriage. the church, that contained their close friends, erupted into cheers and howls.

"i can't wait to wake up next to you," Kwite smiled. Y/n giggled, "does this mean i get to wear your hoodies now?" she winked at him and Kwite felt his heart swelling with love.

"of cour- wait, no!"