; memeulous

angst | title: dear george

- - -

dearest George,

how are you, my love? it's been five months. five months without you in this world. i miss you, everybody misses you. your fans, your family, alex, will, me, and literally everyone who loves you. i miss waking up to your goofy face, i miss kissing you whenever you're being a whiny brat, i miss watching harry potter with you, and i miss everything about you.

i love you, and i will see you soon.

with love,
Y/n Andrew

- - -

greetings George,

George, it's been seven months. there's so many things that has happened. first) i got the job i was applying to! i'm fulfilling your dream for me, love. second) i went and saw (your favorite artist/band) and it was fun, but it could have been fun with you. i moved your stuff out of the flat, so alex can find another room mate. they're safe with me, George!

still missing you

forever yours,
Y/n Andrew

- - -

my love,

nine months. i haven't seen you in nine months, George. it's hard, it's really hard. i miss you so much, more than words can explain. i remember when we were missing each other- we'd call until we'd both pass out because of exhaustion, but i won't be able to do that. i still call you- i still hear your voicemail. i hear your laugh and i still remember when you recorded it.

i'm a mess without you, George.

i love you, from the deepest part of my heart, i love you.

sincerely yours,
Y/n Andrew

- - -

dear George,

happy 3rd anniversary on being married, love! i went down to your parents' house and your mum made us your favorite dish. your mum talked about stories when you were young and honestly, the one when you got your hand stuck in a jar might be my favorite. i went home to an empty house, yet it's still warm as if you're here. are you here, George? don't haunt my dreams, okay? just kidding!

i love you so much

to the moon and back,
Y/n Andrew

- - -

to my one and only,

a whole fucking year without you feels like hell. work hasn't been that help too, it's stressful and chaotic. i got promoted though! my coworker brought her baby in yesterday and honestly, he looked like you.

i wondered what'll our child look like? i imagined them to have your physical traits, and that'd be cute!

life hasn't been the same without you and your reckless shitposting on youtube, George.