; willne

fluff + small angst | title: cool down

"that's enough, love." Will said as he calmly puts his arms around her waist, pulling her back from the wall. her knuckles were bleeding, and tears clouded her eyes.

she did this whenever she was stressed or sad. Will would drag her along an empty alley way and she'd start punching the wall to her heart's content. (and also until her fists would bleed)

Will wasn't one to complain, but seeing her let out her anger by hurting herself made him sad, too. he walked her towards his car, letting her sit on top of the hood. Will opened the door and grabbed the first aid kit, he had with him.

he sat besides her, noticing she was busy watching the sun as it sets down. the sunset was beautiful; a mix of orange, yellow, and pink was painted across the sky, with the clouds perfectly aligned with it. Will carefully grabbed her hand, wiping the blood off with a clean tissue.

"does it still hurt?" he asked, looking up to his significant other. she sighed, nodding her head. Will continued on cleaning the wounds, "you seriously need to stop doing this to yourself," he said, his thick accent surfacing.

she frowned, "but i can't," she replied. Will wrapped bandages around both her hands and looked up to her, "please? this is the second time this week," he pleaded, closing the first aid kit. she looked away, the frown still on face.

"what's making you this sad?" he asked, caressing her hand gently with his thumb. she looked back at Will and closed her eyes, "do- do you ever think about leaving me?" her small voice made his heart broke.

Will gasped, throwing his arms around her neck as he pulled her in a hug, "no! never in this my life, Y/n," Will said, rubbing her head.

"listen, i may not be the best boyfriend but i'm trying. i'll never leave you, no, never. you are the greatest thing that ever happened to me and i love you. you saw me at my worse, and you still stayed. i know i'm being all cheesy and shit, but i don't want you to think of that ever again, okay? i love you so much and i don't want you to hurt yourself again, please," Will said, kissing her forehead afterwards.

she smiled faintly, looking at the bandages around her hands, "i love you too, Will. i'm sorry if i worried you or caused you trouble," she said, looking at his eyes. smiled, kissing the tip of her nose, "i'm your boyfriend, you're supposed to make me worry and shit, but i still love you for that," he laughed.

Y/n giggled and Will kissed her bandaged knuckles, "promise you won't do this again?" "promise," she smiled.

- - -

based on the fact that i do this and i know it's not a good coping mechanism but eh.

anyways, we're back, boiz. happy new year!