CHAPTER SIXTY THREE

"It is said that a woman can either make a man's world move or make it stop. Ask yourself which woman you are- Amalkhan807.

Bickering!

Loads and loads of bickering.

That was one word that could be used to define Yasir and Yumnah's utmost beautiful relationship.

It was something they both loved doing and it was also something that most definitely brought them more and more closer to each other, every single day.

The middle aged ice cream vendor smiled to himself, memories of his early married life flooding back as he amusedly watched the cute couple in front of him bicker their hearts out, over who was to pay. They had been going at it for the past five minutes but he just didn't have the heart to tell them to stop.

"Yumnah!"

"Yasir!"

"Yumnaaaah."

"Yassiiir."

"Why can't you just be nice for ONCE and let me pay?" asked Yasir as he once again tried to open his wallet only for his wife to forcefully hold on to his hand, almost as if her life depended on it.

"Because I want to pay," she replied while rummaging through the gazillion things in her handbag in search of her purse.

"But why?"

"Because!"

"Because is not even an answer Yumnah."

"It is. It's a one-word answer," she said as she finally pulled out her purse, a huge Cheshire like grin on her face.

"A one-word answer with extremely no logic. I should be the one paying Yumnah. I am your husband REMEMBER? The one you married? The one man who should be PROVIDING for you?" he asked, his voice full of frustration.

"Of course I REMEMBER Yasir but it's just that I have some kind of extra money with me that I want to spend," she said and laughed when she saw him roll his eyes.

"How do you even have extra money when you barely take any from me?" he asked while trying to loosen her tight grip from his hand.

"Baba gives me money..."

"WHAT?" he immediately hissed and she once again laughed when she saw his facial expression totally change.

"Since when?"

"Since forever!"

In a flash, Yasir shoved his wallet back into his pocket and then turned in the supposed direction of the ice cream vendor, held out his cone back to him and said...

"Please could you kindly add FOUR more flavours to this cone? Umm, chocolate, strawberry and any other two flavours that you got? And by any chance could you be having whipped cream? If you do please could you add it to the very top?"

"Yassiiir," Yumnah shrieked, half laughing at her husband's antics.

"What?"

"I didn't agree to pay for the whole ice cream van!"

"And why not? You are rich Yumnah. When will you learn to stop being a miser?" he asked as he happily began to lick his ice cream, Yumnah being dead sure that half his happiness was not because of the ice cream itself but because it had been bought using Hitler's money.

As they walked away, the ice cream vendor couldn't help but smile at the sight of the two where Yasir held tightly on to Yumnah's hand as she guided him and even as they walked away, the two did not stop arguing, the last part of their conversation him hearing being the part where Yasir called Yumnah a traitor!