CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR

Not edited...

Blood rushed to Yumnah's cheeks the minute she felt Yasir drape his arm around her tiny waist and pull her closer towards him.

She blushed even harder when he in the most delicate manner, brushed a few strands of hair away from her face and gently tucked them behind her ear.

He then moved his face closer to hers and while lovingly caressing her cheek, he whispered...

"Asalam aleikum, my love."

"Waleikum salam," she whispered back, her face now even redder than ever before.

As much as she had been married to Yasir for just but a few weeks now, she still had not been able to get used to his random acts of love and deep down she knew that she never would because her husband was just but one hell of a hopeless romantic.

She shyly smiled when he buried his face in her hair, his warm breathe fanning the skin on her neck totally oblivious of the fact that just this mere act of his was sending tingles down her entire body right to her very last toe.

"Yasir?" she whispered a bit breathlessly.

"Hmmm?"

"Its fajr time."

"Nope. It's ALMOST Fajr time. There are still a whole thirty minutes left," he whispered back his arm still tightly wrapped up around her waist.

"But Yasir you have to..."

"Shhhhhh Yumnah. Just shhhhh," he once again whispered as he buried his face even deeper into her long locks of hair.

"But Yasir..."

"I said Shhhhh!"

"Who would have ever thought that it could be so difficult to wake you up for Fajr, Yasir? Stop being such a baby," she said and she almost let out a laugh when his eyes fluttered open almost immediately, a very defensive look on his face.

"Pssssht. I have a very clean record in waking up for Fajr okay. Ask Mama even. Difficult is the last thing you should describe me to be, Yumnah!"

"Oh really?

"Yes!"

"Then why are you being so difficult right now?"

"Because right now its different!"

"Different?"

"Yes!"

"How?" she asked confusedly, a small frown on her face.

"Because now...," he said as he began to move his face closer and closer towards her.

"Now what?" she asked totally breathless.

"Now, I have a NICE, VERY VERY BEAUTIFUL and not to mention VERY WARM wife right beside me. Why wouldn't I disturb? And not to forget, a wife whose beautiful hair smells like pineapple," he said and she let out a small laugh when he once again buried his face in her hair.

"But you are also one very mean wife Yumnah."

"What? But why? What did I do now?"

"How many times have I asked you to buy me this particular shampoo?"

"But its a women's shampoo Habibi," she said not being able to contain her laughter.

"So? What's wrong in that? Can't a man use his wife's shampoo?"