CHAPTER SIXTY TWO

"He proved to me that blind was just but a word"- Yumnah Saeed.

Time.

Love.

Affection.

Those were just three of the many things her husband had immensely showered her with right from the day he had brought her back. He had become more gentle, more caring and Yumnah could not help but fall in love with her husband- Yasir Hosseini more and more each passing day.

Loving and accepting him for who he truly was had been one of the best decisions she had ever made in life and Yasir too had taken it upon himself to prove it to her and to everyone else that he was the only one who truly deserved her.

Right from the way he held her and hugged her to the way to the way his eyes would always light up the minute he heard her voice, Yumnah could clearly tell that Yasir truly treasured her and that he had really missed her more than she could ever imagine.

Every new day was taken up like a second chance by him to make up for his past mistakes and to move on and just when Yumnah thought that things could not get any better between them, he had kept his promise and had whisked her away for their honeymoon.

Honeymoon!

Never had Yumnah known that this word was overrated until Yasir had proved it to her.

He had not taken her abroad, neither had he booked them some overpriced five-star hotel but rather, much to Yumnah's delight, he had taken her to a small beautiful cottage in the countryside and what had made Yumnah fall for him even more was the ...

He had not taken her abroad, neither had he booked them some overpriced five-star hotel but rather, much to Yumnah's delight, he had taken her to a small beautiful cottage in the countryside and what had made Yumnah fall for him even more was the fact that the minute they had entered the tiny cottage and the door had closed behind them, Yasir had taken both her hands into his, brought them to his lips and then said...

"I know that this might not be everything Yumnah and I also know that this might not be the idea of a perfect honeymoon every woman has but I want this to be solely about me and you."

"I want to fully live and cherish every single moment we will have together Yumnah and for these few days that we have alone together, I promise that there will be nothing done that is work related, there will be no receiving of UNIMPORTANT phone calls such as your best friend- Hitler's," he said and smiled when he heard her laugh.

"I want us build more on to this most beautiful relationship we already share Yumnah and us much as I could have easily booked us a hotel room, I wanted all of this to have more of a homely feel," he said, his thumbs now tracing small circles on the back of her hands.

"I want to have you always by my side my love and I want us to use this time to grow as husband and wife. I really want to do so many things with you Yumnah Saeed. You and you alone.

"I want to go for random walks with you at no particular time of day. I want to sit on the outside porch with you early in the morning or late in the evening, drinking either tea or coffee whilst we talk about anything and everything. I want to sit with you every morning after Fajr and attentively listen to you as you beautifully recite the Quran. I want that with your help and the abundant time that we now have, I want to be able to memorise more verses of the Quran, Yumnah. I want my beautiful wife to cook for me with these very delicate hands and the best part about the cooking will be that I will be right there by your side to learn and help you," he said resting his forehead gently against hers.