Im ready II

Author's POV

This chapter will have a lot of smut in it you've been warn, this will involved some very detail sex science.

Lamar's POV

I've been dropping hints all weak to Dallas that I'm ready for us to take it to the next level.

I've been wearing tighter jeans and flirting more with him.

Today after helping Paso and Orlando give birth to there son, I became tired and fell a sleep.

I woke up in our room lying down on our bed, it felt empty with him not in the room.

I knew that he would soon be back, so I made up my mind that tonight would me the night we finish our bond and complete the mating.

I had with some goodies I bought a few weeks ago. I bought lube and some oil.

I want his first time to be special with me, I strip into nothing and put a little oil on my body.

The door was open my Dallas and I could see that he was surprise to see me naked.

He just stood there looking at me, and I loved the way his eyes were looking at my body.

Just the thought of him had me hard as nail. The things I wanted us to do together.

I told him I was ready and he pulled me into his embrace.

He kissed and nibble at my neck were he left the mark before, as he nibble my neck his hand grabbed my hard cock and start to pump it.

"Hmmm," I was moaning in his hand like a bitch and I love ever second of his assault.

"Too much cloths," I said was I pulled his buckle and push my hand in his boxers.

His cock felt so amazing in my hand as I grope his junk.

"Yes Lamar," he repeated as I did my handy work while he kept on jerking me harder with each movement of his hand.

He kiss my lips, "Lamar... I i.. love...you," he said in between each kiss.

His thick cock felt so heavy in my hand and I couldn't wait until he gets it inside me.

He back off and strip off his cloths and was naked before me.

His body looked like one of those carving of Greek gods you would see like Apolo but the only difference he was packing a fat thick dick.

"Your sexy as hell," I said to him. He grind and walks up to me.

"You are amazing Lamb" he says and lifts me off the ground.

I automatic rap my legs around his waist and put my hand on his shoulder.

His dick was nestled in between my ass, and it feels so good to have his cock there.

He kisses my neck again and I'm reduce to small moans and groans of pleasure.

"Dallas please," I said, I was burning up, this was not like me I never begged for anything but here I am begging for him to fuck me.

"Here rub this on your thing," I said as I gave him a bottle of lube.