chapter XV

Dallas POV

Sitting here with my grandma as we discussed Lamar, had such a feeling.

"So He's your mate I presume," Grandma said, "yeah he is," I said with so much pride in my voice.

I never expected to have such a wonderful mate, according to my grandma he come here's much as possible to give a helping hand.

My chest just wants to burst open, it was swelling with love for him the more my grandma discussed him.

He's great with kids, they all love him especially Blanca. After my talk with her I could rest easy in the fact that he could be trusted.

"Thanks grandma," I got up and said, "why don't you join us for dinner," she ask me.

The thought of being in the same room as my mate was too tempting.

But I couldn't face him after losing control and marking him, he might be angry with me.

"Thanks grandma but I don't think its best he sees me as yet, both of us need time and space," I told her.

Tapping my hand she says, "don't worry about it, he will come around." Looking down at her, I could she meant it.

"Okay Grandma," I said before walking off, getting into my car I start the engine and back out of my grandma's driveway.

Looking at the house it no longer had my childhood memories, they were replaced with memories of many firsts for me.

My first kiss, the first someone touched my tool and many more first.

The house was no longer represent a ground man's childhood, now it represent his sexual fantasies.

"My mate," I said to myself as I drove off. Thoughts of him and what we did in my grandma's kitchen stuck in my mind, it was all I could think about on my drive home.

Getting into my house, I turning on the lights, I got some lasagna and reheated it.

It was a little old, but I was all the edible food in the house.

Chowing down while playing Mortal Combat on my Play Station is how I spent my night.

Getting ready for bed, I strip off my close except for my boxers, then I went under the covers.

Slight smut up a head.

No matter how hard I tried to sleep, I couldn't. All that was on my mind was my mate.

I marked him but we didn't get to finish the mating, my body was shaking with need for him.

I wanted to go where he was now and finish what we were doing today.

But I push the thought away, the moment I marked him was like I found apart of me that had been missing.

But from the way he reacted I know he's not ready to mate with me as yet.

He wanted me as much as I wanted him, he was holding himself back, there was something or someone stopping him from giving us a chance.

"Is it his boyfriend," I thought, the very thought of another guy coming in between us made me almost crazy, "wait could this be the reason he's hiding," I say aloud to calm down.

"He'll soon be mine," I said to myself. Once I was clam the lust I felt from earlier came back.

I had to take care of this before I slept, pushing my hand into my underwear I grab my cock.

I was semi hard, slowly I played with it as my hand was in my boxers.

I rub and tug at my dick, once it was hard enough I took it out of my boxers.

Looking at my hard dick, I spit in my hand using it as lube. Grabbing my dick.

I use my hand to rub my cock. closing my eyes, I picture my mate, he was lying on my bed in room wait on me with wide open legs.

Jerking off hard as I see my cock enter him, while he's under begging for more pleasure and I would give it to him.

I was near to release as I kept on masturbating to images of my mate and I having sex.

He would me loud like he was in the kitchen, his kisses would be magical and from what I've seen of his ass I know it would me world shaking once we have sex.

"Yes ahh like that yeah hm Lamar you grip my cock so good," I said to myself as I thought about my mate.

My breath became hitch as I was near, my hands started moving faster.

"Ahh yesss," I said as I shoot my load, all over my chest. Getting up I wipe off with some tissues and clean up then head back to bed.

For the first time in months I had a good nights rest.

Lamar POV

Dinner was served and everyone was happy, me the most.

To be honest I was scared Dallas would stay for dinner, I wasn't scared of him.

I was scared of myself and what I would do, killing him would be most likely to happen but the way I'm feeling if I see him now I might just run into his arms and beg him to take me.

Even when I hated him, I still want him, I wanted to blame the Mark but I knew the mark was only giving me the push to go get what I already wanted.

I wanted his cock inside, to give me pleasure, and to make me his own.

"Thank you moon," Curtis said as he finish his prayer, eating dinner while everyone was enjoying the food I couldn't.

It was tasteless, "I need him!" I shout in my mind.

"I wonder if he likes me," I thought, f*ck we almost mated and I don't know if the guy likes me.

No matter what I did are we discussed dinner, my mind was full of thoughts of Dallas taking me in every way possible.

"So I see you and Dallas are mates now," Mabel says and I choke on the food I was swallowing.

After regaining my breath I look at her, wait amount how does she know about that.

I cover over the mark with my hand from her eyes, "don't worry my grandson told me everything," Mable winks at me and says.

Grandson! There related, does that mean she Waco's grandma as well. "Shit I never ask her about her family because It was non of my business, all this time I've been eating with the former Luna of this hold pack and now I'm mated to her grandson," I thought.

"No need to hide it, I can still see it," she says. I was angry at Dallas and my self because I had a brand on me now.

"I wasn't hiding, its just I'm a little embarrassed by what happened between Dallas and me, I lied to her while smiling.

Leaving after washing up the plates, I got back home and put Gray to bed.

After he was a sleep, I left the room and knock on Waco's door.

"Open up Waco," I said while knocking on the door.

Author's POV

Hope you like what's happening so far, to release often but thinks beyond my control.

There are few reveals that will me made.

Is there anyone you wish to see get there mate. Just tell me I might hint at it.