Weekly reporting

Dallas POV

Sunday could not arrive more faster no matter how much I will
It. Today was Thursday and I already was having one hell of a week.

After my talk with Lamar I felt a little better inside but my emotions were a mess, I wanted to make everything perfect for our date.

With my mind lock on plans for Sunday up coming, I had lost focus of everything else.

Today was a meeting of the Betas of our three packs and I totally forgot.

Running through the woods in my wolf form, trying to make haste before the other betas chow me out.

This wasn't like me but love makes you do crazy stuff, reaching the intersection of our three lands I saw two wolves.

Taking the spot on my land I look at the other two, this was the traditional meeting place of all three packs when something major was gonna happen.

Each of us came here today to discuss the issues of the rogue camp.

Years ago a barren piece of land was given as a refugee camp to the rogue wolves who just wanted to have a home.

The rules of the camp were decided that each alpha would send a wolf to oversee the camp and keep the piece.

If there were any mates of anyone in the camp they would be welcome into that pack and a system was put in place so many of the rogues could enter the packs overtime.

The system wasn't perfect but it was a start, one problem that plagues the wolf community were rogues.

There was simply a hug number of wolves that were rogues and because they had no pack and no guidance many time they act unhinged by our laws.

Even the order of wolves and the Supernatural council could not come up with a solution to this problem and because of this couple with fear, the number of rogues continue to increase.

There were a large a large amount of innocent children that were simply born into the worst possible fates.

Many packs wanted to fix this issue, but non act Until Texas took a stand he and Rick with Martha's help created the first camp.

On the massive sunflower field that border there land they split off a piece of there pack land and combined it with the sunflower barren to make the first rogue settlement.

Over time this became a haven for wolves but things have changed in the camp.

"Glad that you could make it," sally said to me through our mind link. "Good to see you as well I was helping a poor old lady cross the road," I lied.

"Honestly your either the worlds worst liar or your just stupid," Belo said as he tried to belittle me.

He was just like me, we both got the Beta tittles of our respective packs four months ago when our
predecessor died.

They both died at the hands of rogues from the camps, Sally and the other betas went into assist the wolves that were there to oversee.

An attack came out of nowhere, the three overseers and the two betas died.

Sally was the only one that survived, after that day the camp got taken over my the Rogues.

Today's meeting was a meeting for us the betas to discuss what we should do about the imminent threat of the wolves.

"Sorry but she needed my help," I told her, "according to rumor someone has found there mate," Belo said.

I hated the four eyes, every since we were kids we've known each other and he some how knows everything that's happening.