progress

Lamar's POV

"Impotent!" Dallas yelled out,, I wanted to tell him before he drank it but he just jugged it down without warning.

The spell was easy, just a few drops of fresh lime juice, squeeze it into a cup with a teaspoon of vinegar.

Then you use blood to write the insignia and place the cup in the middle, you chant the words and if it turns white it is a success and grey when it fails.

After I brought the potion to him, he drank it before I could explain the consequences of drinking it, he jugs it down.

Looking at his bewilder face I felt sorry for him, "its not permanent," I tell him.

He let's out a sigh and say, "when will I be able to you know," while pointing to his groin.

"About a week," I replied, "thank the moon goddesses, why would you want to do this to me," he asked me.

I was hurt by his suggestion, "we both know that we're going to have sex any minute, once were under the same roof, so I just took some measures against us doing something stupid," I say to him.

"Is it that you don't trust me," he says, "I trust you its myself I don't trust," I whisper.

"I want us to date like normal people without the baggage of worrying about mating," I said.

"Yeah as normal as a werewolf and a witch going out can be," he says and smiles at me.

"And here I thought I'll soon lose my virginity to my mate," he chuckles and says.

"Wait virgin are you kidding me," I said surprised as heck.

How can someone as hot and handsome as Dallas McAllen be a virgin.

"I don't believe you," I said and look at him.

"Why would I lie to you," he grinds and reveal his pearly white teeth.

"But look at you, why would someone like you be a virgin," I ask him.

"Like me? Its not that I couldn't find someone to sleep around with but I wanted to wait for my mate," he says as he looks at me.

I felt a tingle run down my spine as he eyes my body, "did he really wait all those years for me," I thought.

Dallas POV

One of the reason why it was hard to talk to my dad was because I felt betrayed..

He would preached to me about the one thing all my life, wait for your mate.

And only to find out he did the one thing he always told me not to do.

I saw him as a hypocrite for that.
Its because of his teachings that I'm a 23 year old virgin.

To be honest i don't care because I wouldn't want to lose my virginity with anyone but Lamar.

"Whats next for us," I ask him.

"We can just see were it goes," he said.

"And I hope this means you don't want to kill me anymore," I laugh and say.

"Sure I won't try to do that horrible spell on you anymore but if we don't work out you have to do it with me willing," he tells me.

"Fair enough," I said and agreed to his request.

"I'm going to turn in for the night," he says and gets up.

"The dirty dishes are still in the sink so I'm gonna finish washing them," I said and head off to the kitchen.