1 week later

Lamar's POV

With a hard heart I open up the door slowly, I knew this would probably bite me in the ass but I want something in my ass.

He looked so handsome, I don't why I like his shaved head so much, the mark on my neck was burning me like crazy.

The pain only gave me incentive to open the door faster, he looked like a big lost puppy with that goofy smile of his as I open up the door and stood before him.

His was so handsome as he stood at the door in his  polo shirt and Khaki shorts.

I wanted to smile back at him but I couldn't give in,folding my hands and putting on a look of displeasure on my face I ask him
"What do you want."

I could tell he was nervous, because he gulp and looked my eyes, I could see his emotions flash across his gray eyes: love, regret, happens, guilt.

"I'm sorry for mating you with out your permission, its just I got caught up in the moment and I just want to make it right," he says to with a apologetic look on his face.

I could feel the sincerity of his words as he speaks to me.

"Can I have a future with this man and trust him with my secrets," I thought as I bit my lip.

"Its okay but you know what you did to me there's no coming back from that," I said to him sternly.

"I know," he says weakly, "what are you gonna do about it this," I said pulling away the scarf and revealing the mark he put there.

"I'll marry you and you move in with me," he said, "no we don't know anything about each other," I tell him.

He smiles at me and says, " I know everything a about you that matters because I love you ."

My heart did a back flick, "did you just say you love me," I asked him.

"Yes and I'll say it again over and over until you know how much I care for you," he says and comes forward towards me.

He was looking down at me, waiting for me to say something, I was shocked by his decoloration of love.

"Ahh that, wasn't fare," I said and look up at him, "what wasn't fare," he asks.

"What you said got me off guard," I said, "you better get use to it because I won't stop saying I love you," he smiles down at me and says.
.
"Who says I'm gonna give you a chance to even say anything to me," I told him.

I had to get the marking on done because no matter how hard I tried I just wanted to run up to him and let him have his way with me.

The best think to do was get to know him, after he trust me I can bring him to deaths door and do the spell.

I needed to get close to him, "let's got for a walk," I tell him. 

Closing my apartment door, I walked out of the motel with him. "So what's your name," I ask.

Dallas POV

"My name is Dallas, its kinda funny we did all of that yesterday and we don't even know each others  name," I tell him.

"We kinda had other thinks on our minds then," I say and he gives me a suggestive wink while scolding.

Chuckling we continue to walk further and further away from the motel.

I wanted to be near to him so I capture his hands with mine and intertwined our fingers.

He turn his head to look at me but I didn't response under his questioning gaze.

I just tug at his hand and pulled him along with me towards my car.

Both of us hop into the back of my van and we lie down looking up at the stars.

We were both in my van looking at stars, this feeling of being around him was magical.

"So hmm let's go on a date when ever your available," I blurted out.

"Well aren't you aggressive," he says to me and turns his head and were both look into each others eyes.

Using my free hand, I use it to brush across his face, "has anyone ever told you that your too beautiful," I say to him.

Look at me he gets up and runs his hand over my shaved head, "has everyone ever told you that your shaved head makes you the most handsome things on two legs," he tells.

"So what about on four legs," I say to him, "well that's yet to be seen and I don't think a shaved head wolf would be threatening," he says and that brings on laughter from the both of us.

"I would love to go out with you but I'm a parent, so most of my times already talked up plus I've got work so my schedule is packed," he said.

I knew he was telling the truth, he worked at my Aunts bar plus he had his son.

I felt like a jerk, how could I forget about his boyfriend and there child.

I didn't want to be a thorn in his side, I really loved him so if he's happy with the other guy in his life I'll leave him and never so my face to him again. Even if it kills me I'll hold back myself.

I came to clean the air so I asked, "have you told your boyfriend about me," I asked him.

"What boyfrie- Oh ha haha ha," he says and starts to laught and hold his stomach.

I wonder what I could have said to make him laugh liked that.

"I haven't told my boyfriend about us but were not a serious think so I don't think he'll mine," he says in between laughter.

I was still upset, that his boyfriend was in the picture but I was ecstatic about them not been serious, it meant I still had a chance.

"Okay is that a yes to my date," I asked him. "Yes but it has to be a Sunday because that's the only time I'm free," he tells me.

"Sunday it is," I tell him, "good see you Sunday, he was gonna get up to leave but I pull him back down in the truck and gave him a kiss in the check.

I looked at him to see if he would do the same but he just looked at me weirdly,

"You know I won't let history repeat it self," he looks at me and says, he was probably talking about yesterday's incident were a single peck on my lips lead to him being marked.

"Sunday and I have you meet the other guy in my life," he says and leaves the truck.

Watching him as he opens the door I get in my truck and start the engine.

"You will be mind," I told
I don't know about that other guy of his but I don't share, I thought as I left the motel,

Author POV

I'm trying to bring them together, I want it to seem like something that could happen in real life,

I love Dallas he is my favorite character to date, because he's so innocent.