XIII

Dallas POV.

My mate look so tempting as he stood in the kitchen with the apron tide around his waist.

All I could think about was bring him back home and have him completely naked with apron tied around him.

Leaning against the door as I observed every thing he did had me hard as a nail.

The R rated things that I wanted to do to him just came on popping into my mind.

What ever he was cooking smelled great, the aroma of the food was almost as tempting as him.

Looking at him he untied the apron from around his waist and place it on a stool.

He was gonna turn around but I wanted to surprise him, "something smells great," I said and reveal my presence.

He didn't move after seeing me there in the door way, so I took the opportunity to walk towards him.

Getting within inches of him, I pin him on both sides of me so he couldn't move.

He bit his lip and it look so tempting, I couldn't resist. I lowered my head and gave him a peck on his lips.

The brief contact of our lips set my soul on fire, his lips were heavenly.

My first kiss was magical to be honest, I wanted to do so much more but I didn't want to force him into something he wasn't ready for no matter how much the animal inside wanted to.

The wolf inside me wanted me to take him here and now but I kept my wolf at bay while keeping my primal urges in check.

Smiling down at him, I could see he was shock from our kiss and I was glad that I could affect him the same way he he affects me.

I was gonna ask him if he like that, but before the words could leave my lips he gives me a smooch on my lips.

In an instant all the urges that I tried so hard to suppress broke free along with the animal inside me.

Pulling him into my embrace, the first thing I did was attack those plump lips, pulling on his lower lips release a moan from his sexy lips.

He open his beautiful lips and it was too tempting to resist him, I put my lips on his.

We locked lips and I probed his mouth with my tongue, he was shaking from our kiss while he let out small moans.

This was my first time kissing someone like this, and everything was automatic.

His sounds and body jesters gave me encouragement that he like what I was doing to him.

I wanted more, lowering my hands I grab his cakes through his shorts, it felt so good.

I did know what was next and began to grope them. Each time I squeeze he gets louder.

I went wild after confirming he like it, lifting him and put him on lap made me even harder than possible.

Only lust could be seen on his face as he closed his eyes and kissed me back. I had better access to his cakes.

I've never watch guys before but these are the most perfect a*s in the world.

Going further than before, I push my hand into his Jagger, if it was obvious, these buns were made to be touch by me.

We had on too much cloths, using my right hand, I pull the buttons in his shirts, revealing his chest.

Kissing along his chest and his neck, I wanted everyone to know that he was mine.

He was whaling loudly from the  pleasure he was receiving from me, knowing that I was the one giving him pleasure only added to my ego.