Chapter 1: Beginnings

AN: Welp, this is officially my first story that I'll be posting (that's not a test run lol), and so I figured I'd start with my idea for Bleach.. or, at least one of my ideas for Bleach👀.  Anyways, I'm really hoping that ya'll stick with me because this should be a long one, i plan to push even into the Manga with this.

That being said, I plan to do a couple side projects too with things like Naruto, Akame Ga Kill, Fairy Tail, the Fate series, and other Bleach stories, hopefully I can get to them all.

Anyways, here it goes, hope you guys like it!! Also don't forget to hit that little star and subscribe.  Oh! And leave any comments whether it be compliments or criticism

I DO NOT OWN BLEACH OR ANY OF THE FAN ART USED

KEY:

"Hey"—Speaking out loud

'Uh oh'—Inner dialog or expression (you'll see what I mean)

Chapter 1: Beginnings

—No one's POV—

Ichigo: "Now say you're sorry!!"

Thug's 1,2,3: "WE'RE SORRYYYYY!!"

The 3 delinquents run off in a panic as if they were scared for their lives.  Bet that's the last time they knock over a small vase of flowers

Y/N: *chuckles* "Damn Ichigo, if you're not careful you'll scare her off too".  Y/N picks up the small vase and puts the flowers back into it.

Ichigo: "Those jerks had it commin to em.  They should've been more considerate-" he walks over the the small ghost girl "-sorry if I scared you, you alright?"

Ghost Girl: "Yes I'm fine.  Thank you for helping me mister" she smiles.

Ichigo: *Smiles back* "Don't mention it."

Y/N: "Ready to go?"

Ichigo: "Yea, you take care now" he waves to the ghost girl.

Y/N: "Think she'll pass on soon?"

Ichigo: "Not sure.  She died pretty young, I can understand why she doesn't wanna move on yet."

Y/N: "Ya but she's gotta have someone up in heaven.  Maybe a grandparent or something, too bad they can't come down to convince her."

Ichigo: "She's not hurting anybody, I say let her take all the time she needs."

Y/N: "Eh, i still think she shouldn't put it off too much longer.  It's already been a couple of weeks.  And it's best not to get in the way of the natural order of things."

Ichigo: "There you go being all philosophical again."

The two continue talking about the girl and other ghosts they've encountered on the way to Ichigo's house.

—Y/N's POV—

My name is Y/N

I'm a 16 year old high school student in a little place called Karakura Town.  The orange haired boy with me is my best friend Ichigo Kurosaki.  We both grew up here as far back as we can remember. Well.. for the most part.  There's spots in my memory that just.. go black, i can't remember almost anything when that happens (other then a couple voices here and there of people I just can't put a face to).

Anyways, we're just a couple normal teenagers.  Except for one thing..

We can see spirits.

—No Ones POV—

Isshin: "IIIIIII-CHIIIIII-"

Y/N:"Oh boy.."