Chapter 50

I stood still, staring blankly at my phone. It began to slip from my hand, but I quickly tightened my grip. 

Logan stared at me blankly, his arms crossing over his chest. 

"Who was that?" he asked

"P-Peyton," I stuttered.

"Penny? Your ex?"

"Yeah,"

"What did he say?"

I swallowed. "He's coming to get me."

His eyebrows furrowed and he frowned. "Seriously?" he asked

"Yes."

As I looked at his face, it was slowly becoming red. Of course he's angry.

The bastard who cheated on me, lied to me, hurt me physically and mentally wanted me back? Why? What does he want? I thought he wanted Julia. Why the hell does he want me?

Besides, he doesn't know where I live right? 

"Regan," Logan said in his calmest voice. 

A tall, burly man entered the room. His large foot steps echoed around the house. He looked Logan directly in the eyes and nodded his head. The big man quickly turned to me and stepped toward me. I quickly took a few steps back. "What are you doing?" I nervously asked. 

He said nothing but continued to walk forward. I walked backward as well. My back hit the hard wall behind me. I began to panic. "What are you doing?!" I questioned again. "Stay away from me! Logan stop him!"

The man harshly grabbed my arm. "Come with me."

I quickly opened my mouth in rejection. "No-"

"Don't you dare say a word." He quickly interrupted. 

Suddenly, I was slung over his shoulder. I had not idea how, but I was. 

He quickly began to walk out the room and toward the front door while holding onto my body. 

I realized that Logan had disappeared. Where did he go?

Regan rushed down the stairs and toward a limo that others guards were surrounding. Another guard who was a lot taller than Regan opened the car door. Regan threw me inside quickly and slammed the door behind me. He quickly climbed into the drivers side and quickly drove onto the road, not looking back. 

I was shaking in the backseat. I couldn't believe what was happening. Was this really all that serious? It's just Peyton.

"You can talk now." Regan said in a calm voice. "But no yelling."

He quickly took his sunglasses off his face, revealing ocean colored eyes. They were beautiful. 

I quickly looked away and looked at the city quickly flying past us. "Where are you taking me?"

"I can't tell you that. But it's somewhere Penny won't think to find you."

Penny? He calls him that too?

"It's Peyton. But... he doesn't even know where I live! There's no reason to take me from my home!"

"Of course he knows where you live! Did Logan tell you nothing about that man?!"

I instantly went silent. "T- tell me what?"

He let out a loud sigh. "Look... Peyton's father is a business man. He's been over to Logan's place countless times. Sometimes, he would bring Penny. He and Logan would play together when they were kids."