Chapter 19

My eyes opened. It was morning.

I felt something heavy laying on my chest. I looked down. It was Logan.

The perfect lips I had kissed last night were slightly parted. He was shirtless, his chest pressing up against mine and his arms below me. I felt his chest rise and lower.

"Logan? Logan?" I said.

He smirked and gave my butt a squeeze.

I yelped and pushed him off the bed.

"Oh! Sorry, I didn't mean to push you so hard!" I said

He lifted his head up from the floor and looked up at me. His blue eyes were extra blue today for some reason. They were darker than the sky.

"Bunny, did you have a nightmare? Is that why you pushed me?"

"You know why I pushed you, pervert!"

He still is a pervert today.

"Liking your body means I'm a pervert?" He climbed back onto the bed with me. I covered my face with the blanket.

"Bunny, stop that." He pulled on the blanket.

"Logan stop!" I held onto the blanket tighter. "I'll push you off the bed again!"

"Will you now?"

"Yes! I will!"

He pulled the blanket from my face. He slowly leaned down and kissed me on the lips. It was a soft sweet kiss. I wanted him to kiss me like he did last night but this was enough.

I looked at the alarm clock. It was 9 o'clock. "I have to leave soon, Logan."

"You could skip today."

"No, Logan. I was already late once. I don't want a reputation."

"It's Friday. No one cares. Come on, Bunny. We could spend the day together."

"And do what?"

"Go on a date."

My cheeks flushed. "A date?"

"Yes, a date. Would you go on a date with me, Bunny?" He looked me straight in the eyes. He gave me a smile.

I didn't know what to say. I hadn't been on a date in 3 years. Peyton and I went on a date the day we met up in college and then another a few months after that. I always wanted to go on more, but Peyton said no.

"I-I don't have anything to wear." I said.

"Anything you wear will be fine. You are already so gorgeous, Bunny. You don't need cute clothes."

I thought of another excuse. "I can't skip today. I have a test today."

"In which class?"

"Anatomy."

"I take that class as well, Bunny. I don't recall hearing anything about a test."

"Ummm... I..."

"Bunny, just go on a date with me. Do you really think it'll be that bad?" His voice lowered. "Do you think I'll be a bad date?"

"No, it's not that! I just... I haven't been on a date in a while. I'm nervous."

"There's no need to be, Bunny. It doesn't have to be romantic if that's what you're worried about."

"No, that's okay. It can be romantic if you want..." I said.

He climbed off of me. "Alright. I'm going to go get dressed." He pulled on his shirt, then left the room.