Chapter 18

I was breathing hard, not wanting to move. His voice was too familiar, only sounded frustrated and worn out now. I heard his footsteps draw closer to me. I looked down and saw his bare feet. His hands ran up and down my body. He roughly pushed me against the wall and kissed my neck, "Miss me?"

I was stuck there not able to say anything. My body was alive and belonged fully to him. I ran my fingers through his hair and he growled. A smirk formed on my face and he grinded his hips on me and I moved mine to please him through his jeans. The bulge became more defined through the jeans and I bit my bottom lip. 

"Look what you did." I felt his finger tracing circles on my clit and I let out a moan. A growl was released from deep in his chest and he applied more pressure on the sensitive spot. His lips met mine and they danced together. 

I pulled his shirt off and ran my hand down his front. He was darker than before and freckles were scattered on his shoulders. I licked my lips and stared at him. He was only in jeans and his hair  was now damp from being near the water. He undid his pants and pulled them off. I watched as the last bit of clothing was removed and I looked over him once and then again. He moved towards me and took my face in his hands. I felt his lips on mine again, I ran my hands down his back and jumped to wrap my legs around his waist. He caught the back of my thighs and pushed me against a wall. 

He held middle and winked, moving to where my legs rested over his shoulders and I felt his tongue tease my sweet spot and I grabbed his hair. He stood up and continued to move his tongue over my clit, and lightly sucking. I let out moans and sighed his name, I scratched down his arms clung to him once I finished. I felt myself getting lowered back to the ground and his lips on my neck, his thumbs and forefinger teasing my nipples. 

I took his shaft in my hand and pumped. He let out a growl and slapped my hand away.

"I am not interested in being pleased at this point in time." His mouth met with nipple then the other as a finger was pushed into me. I grasped the back of his hair I let the pleasure take over me. He let out a deep chuckle and stopped teasing me.

"Puh-please. I want it." He smirked and watched me.

"Want what?"

"You."

His lips grazed my ear and softly spoke, "Then beg for it, babe."

"I need it, I need you. Please Samuel." He let out a deep moan and kissed my neck. I felt his length tease my entrance and I whimpered. I felt him enter and I held him closer to me. I let out a moan with every thrust. He got rougher and had me screaming his name. I felt myself finish a couple of times before him. His hair clung to his forehead and his breathing was heavy. 

I watched as he stepped back taking in everything that just happened. His blue eyes met mine and he smiled. "Damn I've missed you." He pulled me towards him and gently kissed me. He broke the kiss and started to walk out of the shower. I turned the water off and followed him. He dried off as much as he could and walked to my bedroom. I did the same and followed. He was lying on his back only in a pair of Calvin Klein underwear and he beckoned me to lie beside him. I did without question.

I felt his arms wrap around me and his head nestled in my neck. I closed my eyes and soaked him in. He was home, I took his hand in mine and he kissed under my jawline and I smiled. 

"I love you." I nodded and looked at him. "I love you too." 

~~~~

The sun was shining through the curtains in my room and Sam's arms were still tightly wrapped around me. I attempted to wriggle free of the hold, but his grip tightened. I turned my body to face him, he was still asleep and lightly snoring. He had freckles on his cheeks and his skin had turned a noticeably darker color since leaving. His hair was longer and had a faint smell of the ocean. He'd been so busy with me, that he hadn't bothered surfing until he had gone home. 

I sighed and suddenly felt awful for distracting him from something he loved. His jaw clenched and he held me tighter. It was a bit painful so I poked his sides and kissed his neck. I felt his arms release the tension and run up and down my bare back. 

"Good morning doll." His voice was raspy but he had a huge smile on his face. His perfect teeth were shown and the happiness was contagious. 

"Good morning." He kissed my forehead and looked into my eyes, "I think we should move into our own little apartment and Zoe and Jake can move into their own too." I thought about it for awhile. I didn't really see Zoe much between our work and athletic schedules. It'll be even more impossible once college started. We both had become so busy last month, that neither of us went down to pay rent and we ended up paying more for it being late. Maybe it would be best since her and Jake seem to be getting pretty serious and Sam was back here with me.

"I don't think anyone will be too hurt by that offer. Her and Jake are getting pretty serious, for fuck's sake they're on a cruise." He smiled and chuckled a bit.

"I'm glad you're not objecting to being able to get fucked everywhere in that apartment. Because I have full intentions of doing just that." He smirked and kissed me softly. 

I pulled away, "I hope this isn't all in one night." He cocked an eyebrow. 

"Some nights it will be, others, we'll take it nice and slow. And I'll make you beg for my touch. Because it was really hot hearing you beg for me last night." He winked at me and I rolled my eyes. 

I got out of bed and put on sweats and a sports bra. I made my way to the kitchen and started breakfast. Sam came out of the bedroom with sweats hanging really low on his hips and his hair in a mess. I got out my camera and snapped a picture.

He looked at me funny as the picture printed from the camera and took it from my hands. "I guess you like me more in the mornings?" He wrapped an arm around my waist and he kissed the top of my head. 

"No, I like you all the time. But you just looked really good this morning." I smiled up at him and he furrowed his brow. "Well, I'll try to pull off the 'I'm too lazy to care' look more often." 

I smiled and served him the food and grabbed a plate for myself. He looked at me and set his fork down. 

"Let's go to the UK."