Chapter Six

He was on top, straddling me. Our breaths mixed, heavy, passionate, wanting, hunger. There wasn't anything to it. I wanted him, he wanted me. I closed the space between us, lips touching. Our lips moved in sync. He licked my bottom lip wanting in my mouth. I granted it willingly.

He caressed my thighs. Every stroke pushing my shorts higher. His mouth moved to my neck, nibbling and sucking every now and then. I let out a sigh.

Sam's hands briefly toyed with my breasts before striping me of my shirt and bra. He looked straight into my eyes thumb and pointer finger playing with my nipples making them go hard. I arched my back and softly moaned, eyes closing. "Look at me." Samuel demanded, I opened my eyes. He was smirking.

I finished undressing him. God, he was perfect. His stomach toned, he had a very noticeable V. The muscles on him arms, even relaxed were toned. Sam closed the space between us, lips moving in sync. His length hardening more than what it was it. He took off my shorts, leaving me in my lace underwear. His eyes stayed glued to mine. He moved his finger up and down on my clitoris. I moaned, he continued, teasing me. Slipped off my underwear.

He laid on top of me, his length brushing up against me. "Do you want to stop?" He said before kissing my neck. I didn't. When I didn't respond with words he looked at me. I shook my head no. He smiled at me. He entered me. Pain shot through me, I tensed.

"I know babe, I know. Relax." He spoke softly in my ear. He slowly connected us. Pain shooting through me. I relaxed as best as I could. He went slowly, letting my body get used to him.

I guess he felt me adjust because he started going faster, harder. His wavy blond hair sticking to his forehead from sweating. I closed the distance between our bare chests. I kissed his neck, he let out a deep moan from his chest. As I reached my orgasm, I felt warm liquid inside of me.

He rolled off me and pulled me close. We were both breathing hard, and sweaty. I covered our naked bodies with my sheets. He kissed my forehead. "I love you." Escaped his mouth. I was in shock, he rested his head on my chest. "I love you too." He smiled.

"You have no idea how special I feel being your first. I wish I waited for you, it would have meant more to me and probably to you too." And with that, he fell asleep. I caressed his hair, brushing it out of his eyes. I laid back and closed my eyes.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~

I woke up the next morning without Sam next to me. Left in his place was a note. I sighed.

Rayley

I sighed. I knew I shouldn't have believed him.

Went to go get coffee and breakfast. Be back soon. Ti Amo :)

I smiled. He was cute when he spoke Italian. I got out of bed and pulled on clothes. The more I moved, the more I noticed how sore I was. "Ugh, Saamm..."

I laid back on the bed. I heard Sam come in. "Rayley!!" I moaned. He walked into my room.

"Aw. Someone's tired." He said setting down our breakfast.

"This someone is sore." I rolled over and he laid next to me. He started massaging my belly. Not really what was sore, but I let him. He smiled.

"Want to eat then take a shower?" He winked. I nodded my head yes.

We ate talking of last night and plans for tomorrow. We would go to the beach and hang out with Zoe and Jake. After that we'd get ready for their party. I sat finishing my coffee. Sam got up and went to the bathroom. I followed him.

I undressed and got into the shower. Sam joined me. We cleaned each other and then got dressed. I was worn out and Sam felt like he was reborn, or something. He was a fire ball of energy. I laid on my bed and slept next to Sam for the second time that day.

Tomorrow was going to be a good day.