Chapter Two

I looked him up and down, checking out his whole body. He was tanned, toned, had bleach blonde hair, gorgeous eyes and was about six feet tall. His beauty took my breath away. I gasped as he stepped toward me, slighty bending down to get eye level with me. He swept some of my long light brown hair out of my face.

"Well, aren't you just gorgeous?" He displayed a mischevious smile, and softly laughed. I blushed as he decreased the distance between us.

"What's your name, beautiful?"

"Rayley."

He smiled. "A captivating name for a captivating girl. I'm Samuel, but I go by Sam." He took my hand and pulled a sharpie out of his pocket and starting writing something on my hand. When he was finished he leaned in close to my ear. His lips grazes my ear lobe as he spoke, "But you can call me, anytime." He planted his lips on my neck and sucked for a second then stepped away.

Zoe cleared her throat, and Sam and I both looked at her. "It was nice meeting you, Sam." I walked back to my room to continue unpacking. I sorted through boxes before finding the one labeled, Underwear in very girly hand writing. I opened up a drawer in my dresser, and began filling the drawer.

As I was putting away my special occasion panties, Samuel came in. He gave me a smirk and an ammuesed snort. I turned my focus to him, somewhat bewildered. I quickly threw in the thongs I had in my hand and closed the drawer. His smirk stayed plastered on his face as he walked over to the drawer and opened. He starting rummaging through some of its contents.

He held up a pair of black lace and ran it in-between his fingers. He turned to face me. His eyes met mine, he stepped closer to me. I took a step back. We both knew that Zoe had feelings for him, but yet his interest was all on me right now.

He stepped even closer, taking a longer stride this time. He put his free hand on the small of my back so I couldn't step away. Sam closed some more distance between us, and held up the black lace underwear for me to see them.

"Want to wear these for me?" He winked at me then gently bit his bottom lip.

"I'm already wearing the pink version of them, so what's the point?" My mouth opened before my mind caught up. My eyes went wide, and I started blushing. He closed even more space between us, our bodies now touching. I could feel his chest rise and fall with every breath he took. His mouth wided in a seducing smile.

"Prove it." He threw the pair of panties he had across the room, with the newly free hand, he slid his hand slowly up my thigh. He gripped the back of my right thigh with his free hand, then did the same with the hand that was placed on my back. He lifted me off the floor and forced my legs around him.

He walked over to the door and closed it. "Sam, I don't even know you really. I'm not doing anything with you. Plus, what about Zoe?" He looked at me and chuckled a little bit. His lips found my neck, leaving kisses along it until he reached my ear. He hotly breathed in my ear. Then his deep voice spoke.

"What about her?"

"She likes you. I can't just do anything I want with her crush."

He laughed, then licked his lips, his tongue skimming my jaw line. "I don't show much interest her, do I? I always gave you my contact information after you created your twitter. She might have met me first, but I'll always be more attracted to you."

That's the first time I've heard a guy say he liked me in over five years. I went my eighth grade year all throughout high school without a boyfriend. Zoe had gotten boyfriends that stayed committed to her in high school. (She only had two but they both dated her for an extremly long amounts of time)

I looked and his blonde head, running my hands through his hair. He let out a soft moan. I couldn't help but giggle. He cheekily smiled.

"Where is Zoe?" He looked at my face, then the top of my dress, and back at me. "She went to go get food." My mouth made an o shape. I forgot we had no food or drinks at all in the house. We'll go shopping tomorrow. Samuel tightened his grip on me.

"So prove what you're wearing to me."

I rolled my eyes. "Put me down. I have to finish unpacking before I get too tired."

"Do it in the morning." He started sucking my sweet spot on my neck, right behind my ear. I let out a pleasured moan, I felt him nibble on my skin. He bit down until I felt blood slowly drip out. He swipped his tongue over it.

"Sam, how old are you now?" The last time I had really talked to him, his voice wasn't this deep, and he was twenty. I felt his heart beat quicken for a minute. He looked at me.

"How old are you?"

He always retallied with a question. "Eighteen. Now answer my question."

"Twenty-two."

The four year gap surprised me. The four year gap of when when I met him on twitter to seeing him in real life. He was breath taking, but I couldn't do that. He continued to kiss my neck.

"Sam. Stop. Let me down, I'm not hurting Zoe."

"Can't hurt her if she never had me."

I watched helplessly as he easily kept me in his arms, kissing my neck. We stayed like that for several moments. Finally I gave in and let out a soft moan and ran my hands through his hair and tugged lightly. His chest vibrated as he moaned. He sat me down on the bed, him still standing and in between my legs .

His fingers brushed up my dress a little bit. I tensed. I've never been seen naked by a boy, or had any sexual experience at all. His mouth found my ear again, "Relax, you're not committing a crime." But I didn't relax. I stayed tense, growing up a little bit I toyed with his shirt. He quickly got annoyed and it slipped over his head and was thrown into the sea of boxes.

He laid me back, kissing my gently on the lips. I ran my hands down his back, feeling his back muscles. He probably earned all of them through baseball and surfing. Smiling he ran a hand through my long light brown wavy hair. He winked at me, I rolled my eyes and tried to push him off me. I hear a knock at the door and he got up.

We pretend to be unpacking. "Come in!" I call. Zoe opens the door.

"How nice, he's helping you unpack." Her eyes narrowed when she realized he was shirtless. She shook her head to rid a thought that popped into her mind. "Anyways, I got Chinese for dinner. It's on the counter."

Sam dropped the shirts he had been holding and ran into the kitchen. I pulled my hair back into a bun. "Thanks Zo. Hey, we're going grocery shopping in the morning. Then maybe Sam can cook us dinner, he is a chef." I playfully winked at him. Zoe brushed the swollen skin Sam had just caused, "How'd you get that?" I winced as she kept touching it.

"I got hit with a toy at Chik-Fil-A earlier, remember?"

She nodded, convinced at the lie. I walked to the food and made myself a plate. Sam stole an egg roll, laughing he took a bite then handed it to me offering a bite. I laughed an took a small bite. Zoe cleared her throat, "So Sam..." He looked up at her, "Yes?" She slyly smiled.

"Why don't you stay over tonight?"