Chapter Eight

I'm warning you now, this chapter is going to be dirty. Not just with Zoe and Jake, but Samuel and Rayley as well. If you do not want to read it, tell you when to stop, and start reading. Thank you :) This chapter is dedicated to one of my two crushes, Sam. (Yes. The same guy in the story) who, is making me laugh so hard right now (April 18, 2013 8:52 pm)

Enjoy!

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

Jake's POV

I started unbuttoning her shirt slowly, never leaving my eyes from hers. Her cream colored eyes stared into mine. I smiled asuringly.

"If you want to stop, just say so."

"Keep going."

"I'm just saying."

I continued to slowly undress her. When she was finally striped, I didn't look at her. Rather I kissed her, lustfully and passionately. Suprised at first, she started kissing me back.

Stop reading here

My hands caressed her body. Her curves were perfect, everything about her made me crave her. I felt her hands move down my body, careful not to miss a single inch of skin. She stopped and pulled away when she reached my arosed legnth. She blushed.

"It's okay. We can stop if you want." I teased her enterance, she let out a soft moan.

"No." I stuck finger after finger in her. Each making her moan more. After 5 minutes, she eased up.

I brushed her hair out of her face and kissed her forehead. "We'll resume this sometime later."

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~Read here~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Rayley's POV

Samuel and I contined to dance, Zoe and Jake were gone. I had no idea where either went. I just hoped Zoe wasn't at home, sitting on her butt watching some sport. My thoughts were interrupted when Samuel wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck, getting a soft moan from me.

"Wanna ditch and head to my room?" He looked at me with lust and want. I looked into his eyes and stole a quick kiss to his lips.

"Yes."

He swiftly picked me up and carried me to his room. People stared at us as he close his door. I saw one girl mouth "Poor girl." I wondered if she was an ex or a friend of a girl he's slept with. Sam pushed me up against a wall.

"It's not right to dance on me when I can't do anything." He whispered in my ear, then went on leaving a trail of kisses down my neck to my collar bone.

"You're doing something, Samuel." I ran my hands through his perfect blonde hair. He was making me hot, but I didn't mind. I unbuttoned his shirt and let it fall. I roughly dragged my nails down his torso. He let out a low moan from his chest.

"I like it when you're rough." I smirked as he unzipped my dress and let it fall.

Stop Reading Here

I was only in black lace underwear after my dress was off. Sam stepped back and examined my body. I started blushing greatly and crossed my arms over my chest. Right after he grapsed my hands and decreased the distance between us, his lips met mine.

"You're so perfect." His hands started to tease my breasts. I desired more of his touch, I wanted him. I unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. After his jeans were off and tossed to who knows where, I felt his length hardening. I looked him in his eyes and winked.

I dropped to my knees and pulled down his boxers, my lips met his legnth and I started bobbing my head. "Rayley." My name escaped his lips and I kept going. He was moaning and saying my name. It was making me more hot than I already was.

"Rayley. Stop." But I didn't want to. His hands grabbed my hair and pulled me off.

"You're being very naughty." He smirked and winked at me. In an instant my underwear was off and was rubbing my clit.

Up and down. Up and down. I moaned, he licked his lips and slid a finger in me. I gasped.

"Babe, why are you tensing?" He kept sliding his finger in and out every now and then adding an other one. He stopped, and pushed me on the bed. I wrapped my legs around his waist, he put his hands my hair and pulled as he entered me.

I whimpered. His hips moved in a rhythm, fast in, slow out. I was moaning, screaming. I wanted more of him. He grapped one of my hips and his other hand rubbed my clit. His thrusts got harder and quicker. My orgasm came just before his did. His warm liquid filled up inside me.

He slid out. He was sweaty and out of breath. I caressed his blonde locks, he smiled and laid on me. His eyes closed and his breathing became even. He fell asleep within minute. I heard a faint knock at the door. I covered us up with his sheets.

"Sammy? Are you in here?" A high pitched voice called.

I made no noise. Who was that? And why did she want my Sam?

"Samuel, I want you."

I froze and clung to Sam. "Get out, bitch."