Chapter Five

We went back to Sam's after sunset. I didn't feel like being home with Zoe mad at me. Sam declined my offer to get food, said he'd be cooking dinner. I had forgotten he was a chef.

When we arrived back at the apartments, he led me into the building the back way. We went up a couple flights of stairs and headed to his apartment. My apartment and his look a lot alike, just his is bigger. He has a mate living with him too, his name is Jake. He's twenty-one, six foot four, he was also ripped, he had blue-green eyes and straight light honey brown hair. He was beautiful, but his beauty didn't match up to Sam's at all.

Samuel led me to his side of the rent. His room was a lot bigger than mine, and he had painted his baby blue. His bed was a king, like mine but had a comforter that was just brown and tan lines. His bathroom was the same, just you turned a different way to get into the shower.

I got in the shower, and cursed myself for not packing a razor. I walked out of the shower looking for a towel. I found one sitting on the counter top along with blue and white plaid sleep pants and an old Florida Gators tee shirt. I slipped them on and put my hair in a wet bun. I walked out to the kitchen.

"Damn, you look hot in my clothes." Sam called from the couch.

"Thanks, didn't expect them to be sitting there." I looked around the kithcen. "Where's the food?" I frowned, I hadn't eaten since noon and it was eight thirty now. I was hungry.

"In the fridge." Jake said with laughter in his voice. I opened the fridge and found a salad and a huge chocolate cake. "Who is the pastry baker?" I looked around the salad and found cooked chicken. I gladly took both and mixed them together. I sat down in front of Samuel and ate.

"What, didn't want any cake? All you are is bone, muscle and skin, Rayley." I looked over at Jake.

"I'm guessing you baked the cake, and no I didn't want any, I need to stay in shape for soccer." He rolled his eyes with a smile on his face. After I finished my salad, I put the dirty bowl in the dish washer and ran it.

Sam popped in a movie that I didn't bother to watch. I laid down on his lap and fell asleep. I don't know how long I had been out but when I woke up Samuel was carrying me to his bed.

"Morning. You didn't seem like you liked Pitch Perfect. I thought every girl LOVED that movie." He laughed.

"I didn't really like. Amy was funny but that's really the only reason I watched it." I put my head on his chest and closed my eyes. He set me on the bed and then crawled in himself. He pulled my close to him. I gave him a kiss goodnight and feel back asleep.

* * *

It was five-thirty when I woke up. Sam still held me close to him. I wriggled out of his grasp and climbed out of bed. I walked to the living room to find my bag. I dug through it until I found my make-up bag and clean clothes. I walked back to Sam's room and set them on his dresser. I crawled back into bed and laid on top of him. "Psst. Sam." He groaned. "Saaaammmmyyyy." He put his hand over my mouth. "It is my day off. Let me sleep in." His voice sounded raspy from not being fully awake. I rolled off him, and he grabbed my arm. "I didn't say you could move." I laughed and rolled back on him and fell back asleep.

* * *

It was ten when Sam moved beneath me. I raised my head from his chest ad untangled our feet and legs. His hands tightened around mine. "Good morning gorgeous." He let go of one hand and moved the hair out of my face. I smiled and rolled off him.

"Morning. What's for breakfast?" My stomach growled. Sam smiled and put a hand on my belly and rubbed it.

"I don't know. What do you want?" He kissed me forehead and sat back. I thought for a moment.