Chapter Nine

I looked at Sam. He was passed out. The female figure moved swift in the door frame.

"Who. Are. YOU?!"

"Funny you should be asking, bitch. I'm his girlfriend. Who are you?!" I wasn't too pleased with anyone at the moment. I shook Sam awake.

"mmm. What babe?"

"Visitor. Some bitch."

He sat up. And looked at the door frame. His eyes widened. He look horrified.

"Mallory?! Why are you here? I broke up with you two years ago."

"Oh, honey, you didn't think that you'd get rid of me. Would you? I don't care when we broke up, how we broke up or if you have a girl friend. You put a ring on my finger, not hers."

I looked at Sam in horror. He was going to marry a girl and didn't tell me. What else was he hiding from me? A child ? A year in prison? I sighed, defeated, I got up an gathered my things.

"Rayley, where are you going?"

I looked over at him, "Until you get this whole thing figured out, I'm staying at my apartment." With that I walked out and ran to my apartment. Zoe was passed out on the couch, and Jake was in the kitchen. I ran pass them and continued to my room. I hit my pillow and started crying.

The man I had given my virginity to, had planned to wed another woman. He didn't tell me. What else is hiding from me?