sixty-six; hellooooooo humans!!!!

Guess who's back??? If you guessed the Wicked Witch of the West... you were only partially right. I'm from the Mid-West. Ha, did I get you? No? Just me... okay.

I'm finally back to Disney World and ps: I had a great time and now I have two boyfriends; a prince and a strawberry smelling bear so guess who wins? Me.  BUT I wanted to let you know writing should get back on track. I won't have a normal schedule, but I should update every book by the end of the week (Saturdays). 

BUT I DO HAVE A RANT FOR YOU LOVELY PEOPLE TODAY. It is; people who don't know how to walk in large groups. smh. 

1. I already have anxiety in groups of more than 15 people that I don't know, so I already am a ticking time bomb just waiting to blow up and yell in your face.

2. When you're in a crowd trying to get to one place, you CAN'T STROLL. I'm trying to make it to the parade, not see if I can take a picture of the castle while walking. NO. 

So these people walk as slow as they POSSIBLY can and so I swerve around them pretty annoyed and they scoff like something's wrong with ME. Excuuuuse me?? We wouldn't be having this problem if you weren't loitering in the middle of the street as I try to get to my bus. 

Especially when it's raining. DON'T GET ME STARTED. We had a downpour in the night when we were at Magic Kingdom. We didn't have any umbrellas, ponchos or jackets so we nearly died basically. Everyone was trying to make it to the bus but they were literally so slow and hovering under street lamps and stuff I wanted to kick them in the shin to get them to move.

Okay. I think I'm done ranting. Maybe. Hopefully. For now.

More rants to come. xox.