forty-one; ANTI BOYFRIEND TAG

So I have nothing else to talk about so why not do a tag??  I can't thing of ANYTHING ELSE TO DO!! leave me rant suggestions :p please I'll love you forever. So I guess.... let's just jump right into the questions.

1. what is the one (most important) quality you look for in a guy?

 I'd say humor. He has to have a sense of humor and be able to make me laugh because if not it would totally be dull so yes humor. (but also intelligence like I want to carry on a conversation with the guy like...)

2. What quality is a turn-off? 

This is probably like everyone elses's answer but cockiness. Confidence is good. Over-confidence (where you think you're high and mighty) yeah fifty shades of no thank you. 

3. What physical feature do you notice on the opposite sex first? 

Definitely their smile. The next thing would be eyes. 

4. Describe your dream date; 

something adventurous, I don't know. hiking, tubing and a picnic uhm... anything extraordinary. 

5. Who would you celebrity boyfriend be? 

Oh no... Chandler Riggs or Ashton Irwin or David Beckham or basically Brooklyn Beckham like he's a god.

6. What is a relationship deal-breaker? (something that you might end a relationship because of) 

Dishonesty definitely. Or not being loyal. Or cheating which is basically those two put together. 

7. What is a relationship deal-maker? (Something you would like a guy to do in a relationship) 

I think be very outgoing and adventurous. 

8. What eye and hair color do you prefer? 

I don't really prefer any I mean I like brown eyes for some reason and hazel but like hair color... the only hair color I don't really care for is like a really really really blonde blonde. I guess platinum but I've never really seen a guy with platinum hair. Okay just blondes but I like blondish/brown Idk

9.Would you say you have a 'type'? If so what is you 'type'?  

I really don't think I have a type. Like I'm sure there are similarities between the people I like/think are cute but I haven't spotted them. I think you have to ask a friend what your type is. If they know the guys you like they could probably figure it out.

YAY WE'RE FINISHED I TAG ALL OF YOU IF YOU WANT TO DO IT I LOVE YOU ALL OKAY USA. USA. USA.