sixty-seven- sam pepper

THIS WAS WRITTEN ON MY PHONE SO IT IS MOST LIKELY SLOPPY. I WILL EDIT TOMORROW (September 23).

Where there's a pepper, there's assault. (I totally just stole that from HANNAH Hart).

It's nearly midnight here, but I had to post something as it's been irking me all day. As you probably can already tell by the title; it's Sam Pepper and his "fake hand" pinching prank.

If you didn't hear; basically he went up to random girls and asked for directions. When they weren't looking; he pinched their butt... Without asking. The girls were didn't blow up; but you have to remember that there were 50 other girls that probably got so angry so they didn't make it to the final edit.

It infuriates me that he can sexually harass a woman, publicly post it for ENTERTAINMENT, and not get arrested. He basically just handed the evidence right to the police.

SO I CAN GO ROB A BANK BUT IT'S OKAY BECAUSE IT'S A FAKE HAND AND IT'S A PRANK.

I didn't think so.

This is why we still need feminism in freaking 2014. People like this. Before you say men get raped too, I know. But, 98% of rapists/sexual assaultists are males and the victims are usually women. I'm not a "man hater" or whatever. I don't have to hate men to be a feminist.

I'm extremely angry that 2 days later; he still has acted as if nothing has happened.

The video has(thank god) been deleted. It's finally time to show that it is NOT OK to do things like this.

Take the pledge at http://itsonus.org to stand up against sexual harassment.

That's all for now. I'm sure you've all heard of this already, so thanks for listening to me opinion. As always, more rants to come. Xox.