three; thou goodith two shoes

dedicated to one of my LOVELY WattPad friends, Slim Shady. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

These people I wanna smack.

OKAY I admit, sometimes I am a bit of a goody two shoes, but I'm not even as close to some people. It's like they're... one step ahead of EVERYONE and they know all your flaws and secrets and how to be better than you. It REALLY gets on my nerve ship.

I mean.... honestly I think everyone (I'm probably wrong lol) wants to read a book before their best friend, or they don't want to go out to a big party because the prisoners will be there (roll with it) so you know once in our lifetime we'll all be a goody two shoes. The people I'M talking about are the ones who continue and continue and continue. You may tell them "Hey can you just stop." But they're like;

"No."

EXAMPLE:

"Oh my gosh The Fault In Our Stars comes out in June right before my birthday I'm so excited!"

"Yeah, well I already have tickets."

okay, seriously?!

1. You just made that person feel like they're not even apart of this WORLD.

2. No need to BRAG okay. all that "haha well I only read it in 3 hours" stuff is super annoying and I think lots of people can agree.

3. It just makes you look stupid, so I suggest you take a step off the train, reevaluate yourself, and hop back on.

4. It's just going to make me want to Ag on and Ag on, so then it might end up being a fight because of you, Goody Two Shoes.

ANOTHER EXAMPLE:

Humanoid; "Hey we're all going out for pizza tonight, you're welcome to tag along."

Goody Two Shoes; "Pizza is full of unwanted carbs and fat. I'm good."

NO DUH. MAYBE THAT'S WHY WE'RE GOING FOR PIZZA. SOMETIMES WE JUST HAVE TO EAT AWFUL TO KNOW WE'RE HUMAN. DOES IT MATTER, FOR 1 HOUR... REALLY?!?!

Get off your High Horse and SIT DOWN. You aren't any better than the rest of us, Goody Two Shoes.

More Rants to come. xoxox