fifty; humans suck

i'm tired of being scared of telling people who i like because i'm scared of what they'll say. why should it matter if i think they like him?? i like him and that should be all that matters. i shouldn't be scared to talk about him and it isn't fair. why do i feel as if i have to impress everyone i meet??

This isn't about the person i like; i literally have to have everyone like me and it kind of sucks. if someone doesn't like me; so be it but it shouldn't make me mad or upset because someone doesn't like my schedule or my activities or just plain me. since when is living a competition?!  why do i have to impress you to be on your good side; why can't i be myself and like what i like and like who i like without being judged and put lower on the ranking?! why do i even care about the ranking?!  yes i'm a dork and i know it and i'm a geek and i watch way too much TLC in my spare time and i play the kim kardashian game because i like it; but why should it matter if i like it and someone else doesn't? i have this problem of changing my opinion due to everyone else's and it needs to stop. i'm tired of trying to be something i'm not and i'm tired of lying and saying i don't like something/someone because someone else doesn't. i'm sick of it.

more rants to come. xx