eighty-three; 21 day fix

Oh, the 21 day fix. AKA pls fix all of my problems before my fabulous beach vacation. I know that rapid weight loss isn't healthy, that's TECHNICALLY not what I'm doing OK STICK WITH ME. It's 21 days where you basically just make sure you're getting the right amount of foods. I've realized so far that I eat way too much popcorn and not enough bell peppers, for example. It comes with a workout program but I just do my own thing because I'm a lazy person that likes to run and get it done and then nap. I love naps.

I think it's doing its job? I don't really know to be honest. I'm on week 2 so I thought I would rant about it now. Two of my siblings aren't doing it and there's a package of oreos sitting on top of the fridge that I just want to INHALE. Sweets are my thing. I love cinnamon rolls, cookies, brownies, chocolate... Anything with sugar and I am THERE. I've had to cut out the processed sugars, I believe I'm only eating sugar from fruit at the moment, but it's SO MUCH HARDER THAN I THOUGHT.

ANYWHO I really just genuinely love food. I'm like Oprah. I love Bread. I eat bread every single day. I went out to see Finding Dory (which you should all see because WOW) while on this 21 day fix and I had a bottle of water so I was really upset to not be eating the buttery popcorn and the cookie dough bites. Those are my fav. As I mentioned, I'm a sugar addict. But it's gotten better. I found that lots of times I was just eating. Eating food is so social. There are even parties devoted to one specific food!! Once I got over that hurdle of having grapes instead of cake, which don't worry I don't deprive myself of cake, or cashews instead of chips, I was better off.

I'll MOST LIKELY keep up with this after 21 days but like I said, I love food. I'm going to eat Chick-Fil -A chicken tenders on vacation and NOBODY CAN STOP ME. If you don't have/have never been to Chick-Fil-A, I'm so sorry. Keep on the lookout for a better rant when I have something better other than my food intake to rant about. I love you all so so much, thank you for continuing to read and support this!! :) 

more rants to come! xox:)