His Pink Hair...

Looking out of his office, he did a double take.

Why you ask?

Because right across the building he works at, was a school. A High school to be precise. And judging by the students streaming out, school was over. Also, judging by the shouts and the crowd centered around one point, a fight was issuing. Naturally, since that was more interesting than his boring work, he decided to focus on the somewhat amusing fight.

He sighed in exasperation as he saw the kids were only in fact yelling at each other. Pathetic, they should get physical.

Just as the shouting lead to a major brawl, a student came running out of the grounds, his pink hair -Yoongi scoffed at that- almost flying at the rate he was sprinting. He shoved a few students as gently as he could to get to the center and when he reached the destination he immediately laid his hand on one of the kids who was halfway in the action of throwing a punch at the other. 

Yoongi watched as the damn cockblocker said something to the other student and pull the kid he had his hand on, away.

Yoongi squinted at the pink haired kid in slight annoyance and somewhat in awe. Because really, he thought kids loved to see fights. The student looked like he was reprimanding his friend while going inside the school. The crowd of students dispersed and the school became isolated.

The male sighed as he turned his head back to his work. It wasn't really boring, it was just that, at the moment he would rather do anything else than compose songs. He just didn't have the required mindset for it. Maybe a taking a break would help. 

With that thought he stood up and once again glanced towards the school, eyes slightly widening when he saw the pink haired boy and the other kid- who now had a plaster on his forehead- come out of the front gate. Yoongi shook his head in annoyance. What was with him?

He closed his office door behind him and walked up to the elevator, always too lazy to take the stairs. To be fair he was on the 6th floor.

He walked out of the building and turned right. Before he could help, he glanced once more towards the school, now free of students, and sighed in an emotion he couldn't quite recognize. Sadness? Relief?

The nearest coffee shop happened to be only a few meters away, and the workers there knew Yoongi by heart. He always dropped by that shop.

Walking in the shop named 'Cafe Mocha', he proceeded to order his usual and sat in a booth near the windows. Unlocking his phone, he  began to scroll through Instagram,not really in the mood but too bored to just stare out of the window.

Few minutes later, as he was walking out of the shop, a flash of bright pink caught his eyes and he craned his neck in hope of seeing that boy again. Much to his disappointment, it was a girl. He scrunched up his nose in exasperation and looked away, already going down the familiar path to work.