26

He cups my neck and pulls me in for a kiss. The kiss starts gently at first. His free hand cups my cheek, my hands rest on his chest. He pulls me onto his lap, me straddling him, with my legs on each side of him. The kiss gets rough. His hands run down my back and cup my butt. My arms are slung around his neck and I grab his hair. His tongue dances in my mouth, making me whimper.

I can feel him hard down there and I press myself further down to meet him. He lets out a groan and squeezes my butt. Gosh, it feels so good when he does that. We continue kissing, eating each other up with our tongues. His hands run up over my stomach and circle his fingers. Then he reaches just beneath my bra. I press myself further into him, making his hands go further up. He cups my breast over my tank top and bra. His hands squeeze my breast. I can feel under my clothes that my nipples harden.

"God, Shelby. You make me crazy." Landon exhales against my lips. I roll my hips at him and lean closer to him, so he can get a better grip on my breasts.

As minutes pass by, us touching each other, I start to realize that Landon is really it for me. I've never felt like this with anyone. I always thought I wouldn't get a guy's attention until college or later than that. That I was too shy to do anything with a guy.

"Landon." I lean away from him and he studies me carefully.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have pushed too..."

I shut him up with my finger on his lips. "No, no, it's not that." I kiss him quickly. "I never thought that I could have these strong feelings for anyone this soon." I run my hands up and down his chest. He's wearing a gray hoodie but I can feel his hard chest underneath. "I've never felt this close to anyone." It's like all my anger at him vanished the minute he told me about his childhood.

I crawl off his lap to stand in front of him. He rests his hands on my thighs. I look down at him and swallow. I start pulling my tank top over my head slowly and toss it on the floor. I bite my nail and find his gaze locked on my chest, trying to think if this is a good idea. I'm wearing a light blue, simple bra that cups my breasts perfectly. I remember buying this with Chelsea. She promised me that I would love it. I guess she was right.

"Shelby..." Landon whispers.

"No, it's okay." I lean down to kiss him. "You just confessed something that was really hard for you. You opened up to me." I stand and look at him for a moment. Deciding what to do. Am I ready? With Landon? How can't I be? "And now it's my turn to open up to you." I lean down to kiss him again.

Landon breaks the kiss and runs his hands up and down my legs. "This isn't why I came here, Shelby. I just wanted to be honest with you. I don't expect anything from you at this moment."

I run my fingers through his hair and he closes his eyes. "I want to. I want to be with you. I want you," I say, giving him a serious look. He stares at me as I told him I've seen an alien. I crawl back to his lap and look at him with an insecure look. Doesn't he want to?

Landon answers my question by kissing me fiercely, his hands everywhere. On my breasts, my but, my thighs. Next thing I know I'm on my back on my bed with Landon on top of me. I spread my legs wider, giving him access to me. My hands dig into the skin on his back and his hands rest on each side of my head on the mattress. Our kiss is rough again. I break the kiss to get a breather, while Landon kisses down my neck.

He continues down my chest and kisses my nipple through my bra. "You want this off?" He tugs on my right strap.

"Yeah," I breathe. I lift myself up with Landon's help. He unclasps my bra with one hand. Impressive! But again, he's probably done it a thousand times. Probably with Hayley.