7

LANDON

After dropping Shelby off, I drive home. Hoping no one's home yet. The thought of dealing with that now just makes me exhausted.

I park on the side of our house, only to see that Toby's car is parked in the garage. Damn it! Why are they already back? I smash my head on the steering wheel. Well, I might as well get it over with.

I go inside the house, almost running up the stairs when I hear Toby's voice.

"Yo, Landon!" I squeeze my eyes shut. He walks out of the living room. "Where've you been, man?" He asks angrily.

I turn around. "Nowhere," I say without any interest in explaining further.

He studies me for a moment, not buying my lie. "You know, when we first moved in here, we all decided to not get involved with anyone..."

"I'm not!" I yell.

"You better not! 'Cause you know how risky that is!" He yells.

"Yeah, I don't need a reminder."

We look at each other for a moment and then I turn around, continuing walking up the stairs. When I walk into my room, I smash the door shut and fall on my bed. I look up at the ceiling, rubbing my temple with my hands.

"Fuck!" I whisper.

_____

Whoa, whoa, whoa. What the actual fuck! What's going on here? Read and find out ;-)

Remember to vote, thx guys xoxo