; quackityhq

SO

alexis is the son tony never had >:) (aside from my boy peter ofc)

also let's imagine that thanos never happened and everyone is alive hee hee

fluff | title: hers, an avenger au
- - -

you sighed as you listened to your mother, Frigga, lecturing you about the classic novel, which would come in handy when you had to impress a prince. you looked at the golden door as it was pushed open, revealing your older brother– Loki. "Loki!" you beamed, practically jumping out of your seat and ran up to him. he held his plam out, holding your face to restrain you away from himself.

"now, now, dear," he scoffed, lowering his hand as you stood still in your place. "what did i say about–oof!" you tackled him in a hug, squeezing his lanky figure between your arms. another set of footsteps came inside the room, heavy boots walking upon the reflective floor.

"Thor!" you exclaimed, pulling away from Loki to tackle the God of Thunder next. unlike Loki, Thor was much more welcoming, he spreads his arms out for you and wrapped them around you as you hugged him. "did you guys went to Midgard?" you asked, smiling at Thor.

he laughed, patting your head, "yes, little lady," "it was hectic, actually." Loki said, turning his head to you. you looked at them and frowned, "when can i come with you?"

"when we finish your lecture. come on, Y/n," your mother called out, patting to the space next to her on the large couch. you groaned, pulling away from Thor to sit beside Frigga. "i finished this lecture in about an hour." Loki boasted, sitting on the floor in front of Frigga as Thor sat in front of you.

"we aren't as boring as you," you retorted, twirling your (h/c) hair between your index finger. Loki rolled his eyes at you, "shut up, you-" Frigga cleared her throat, making Loki shut his mouth while you and Thor snicker in silence.

- - -

"can i come now?" you pleaded, tugging on Thor's arm as the three of you walk out of your mother's room. Loki sighed, "you're already a handful." "hey!" you pouted, looking at Thor with puppy eyes, as your dear friend, Peter, would say.

"alright," "what–" "but as long as you and Peter don't do something with the man of iron, okay?" Thor said, cutting off Loki's protest. you stuck your tongue out at Loki, triumphantly punching the air, "yes!"

- - -

"hi, Heimdall!" you greeted the gatekeeper of the rainbow bridge. he smiled at your direction, "hello, princes and princess. where are you off to?" he asked, his hands firmly grasping around the sword. Loki rolled his eyes, face palming as you excited beamed at Heimdall, "they're going to take me to Midgard!"

"oh? are you sure you won't cause mischief again?"

you chuckled nervously, scratching your nape, "that was literally just one time," "setting the tower on fire?" Loki smirked at you, tapping his chin. "or how about the time you almost killed Captain America with your powers? or the time–" you stepped on his foot, making the older male hiss in pain.

"just one time." you smiled.

"are you sure Loki's the God of Mischief?" Thor said, raising an eyebrow at you. you shrugged and Heimdall chuckled as Loki rubbed on the foot you stepped on.

"very well." and with that, Heimdall opened the gate.

- - -

"Y/n!" Peter smiled, rushing to you as he ruffled your hair.