S29.

Sincere Thomas|Asim Morgan.

               "This shit so good baby, fuck

               "This shit so good baby, fuck." Asim moaned making me cover his mouth.

"Ooh you gon get us caught, shh." I whispered tightening my legs around him.

"I'm finna nut." I threw my head back, rotating my hips against him.

"Harder." I moaned softly making him pull me closer to the edge and quicken his pace. "Oh fuck I'm bouta cum."

"Sincere, shit."

"Cum in me daddy," I moaned rubbing the back of his neck. "Cum in me."

My legs shook as I came and he followed going deeper in me and nutting. "You gotta stop fucking me like this."

I looked down as he pulled out of me and shook his head. "Cum in me, cum in me." he mocked. "We gon have two kids at seventeen and eighteen, Sincere."

"I'll have sixty kids by twenty one you keep fucking me how you do." I said letting him wipe me off. I jumped from off the counter and turned to wash my hands. I pulled my dress down and fixed my hair before opening the door and leaving him in the bathroom.

"Mama." Blair stumbled over to me and I picked her up kissing her face.

"Hi my big baby, did your movie go off?" I asked glancing at the tv that was playing Coco.

I avoided eye contact with Casey who stood in the kitchen shaking her head. "Whatttt?"

"Bitch you nasty, that's what." she said. "Sneaking away leaving me with the kid so y'all can fuck in my damn bathroom, the disrespect."

"Um, you go months without seeing your nigga and then say something." I shrugged. "My birthday is coming up."

"I know, what do you want?"

"I don't know." I said. "Money, I wanna go on a trip."

"A trip to where?" Asim asked grabbing Blair from me.

I shrugged. "Somewhere out the country, I don't know."

"We still going to DisneyLand for Tink's birthday or no?" I nodded.

"Definitely, my stinky butt only turn one once." I coped squeezing her cheeks as she clapped her hands. "Ain't that right?"

flashback:

"Be still for mommy, Sincere." Malisa said to twelve year old Sincere who was sitting in the bathtub.

"I can do it myself." Sincere mumbled already knowing what was going on. She was about to get touched and raped by Ronnie again, it was a cycle. He'd bring Malisa drugs and in exchange Malisa would wash and dress Sincere up and allow Ronnie to do what he wanted with her. "Do I have to Mama?"