S9.

Sincere Thomas|Asim Morgan.

         I groaned as the bell rung and I stood up to go to my next class

         I groaned as the bell rung and I stood up to go to my next class. Today was my first day back from Christmas break and I'm still hungover from all the drinking I've been doing.

"You look terrible." Bri said once I walked in and sat beside her.

"I feel terrible, from drinking and having sex back to back I'm worn out and tired." I told her, putting my head down. "Can you play in my hair?"

"You lucky I love you." she began playing in my hair making me smile. "And I hope you and Asim been using condoms."

"We have, we don't do slip ups." I said with my head still down. "No TT baby's coming your way from me."

"Has he decided what college he's going to?" she making me shake my head. "I know Travis was talking about Alabama and Michigan."

"Yeah, you know he and Asim are gonna go to the same school. He hasn't made a for sure decision but he's contemplating some good ones." I said pouting. "Ima miss him when he goes."

"Man, you? Don't know what ima do without Travis annoying ass." I nodded in agreement, Asim's ass is irritating but my life would be boring without him.

I picked my head up hearing my phone ding and looked seeing it was Asim asking me what I wanted from Sonic. I texted him telling him doing a dance in my chair because I am hungry as hell. "You never wear your glasses, you so cute."

"Thank you. I gotta wear theses for atleast a month, I been wearing my contacts sleeping in them and shit. My eyes need a break." I said pushing them up on my face. "I hate wearing these things."

We talked more until the bell rang and we headed to lunch sitting where we usually do. Asim, Travis, and Dallas came and sat with us I reached my hand in one of the bags grabbing some fries.

"That's not even yours, ugly." Travis said smacking them out my hand. I picked one up and threw it at him.

I frowned looking at the fries on the table. "You wasted these fries stupid."

"So I was messing with this girl and her pussy stink so I said she had two assholes and she mad." I laughed slapping my hand against the table.

"Her shit couldn't of stunk that bad." Asim chuckled handing my food.

"Nah it really stunk that bad, like if your pussy stink you got two assholes cause shit coming out your pussy." we all laughed at his dumb ass. He really be saying anything.

"I thought you was talking to my cousin." Brianna said biting her chicken strip.

"Your cousin a dickhead and ima kill her when I see her." he said making me shake my head.

"What she do to you?" I asked biting my sandwich.

"She ran my phone over with her car like the crazy, dumb bitch she is." he said carelessly. "Why you think I'm trapping off the 7?"

"Speaking of Bonnie." I answered the phone. "Hey babes."

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"Nothing sitting here at lunch. Why you run Dallas phone over?" I asked her.

"Cause his retarded, ugly ass fucking think I'm stupid. I know he fucking that girl Alana and I'll kill him and beat that bitch the fuck up." she said. "He wanna talk to bitches on that phone, guess what? I'll break that bitch and he won't have shit."

"Jokes on her, I'm still talking to her on this one." Dallas laughed as Asim and Travis laughed too.

"He think that shit funny but won't be laughing when he ain't got no fingers. Can't text no bitch without those." she said rolling her eyes. "He wanna keep playing with me. Until I suck a nigga dick and send it to him on that lil ass phone, then who gon be laughing?"

"Y'all do too much." I rolled my eyes.

"No, he do too much. Be trying so hard to make me mad he can fuck fifty bitches tryna make me mad and I'll fuck one and really that boy heart. He need to cut it out and stop playing with me."

Dallas shrugged. "That's her pussy."

"Anyway, I'm finna add Brianna on the FaceTime call. Put your headphones in Sincere." I grabbed them from my purse as she added Brianna. "I was tired of hearing that dirty ass nigga."

"Y'all need to cut it out and act like adults."

"I'm an adult, he a fucking kid and I don't know why I even started fucking with him knowing that shit." she said. "But anyway y'all ever been fucking and some trap shit come on? Like I don't wanna fuck to no Ric Flair Drip."

I busted out laughing as Brianna smacked the table. "I'm so serious, that shit turn me off."

"So nice." I smiled looking at my room that Asim and I had just redesigned. I felt like the whole house held a lot of negativity so I threw some stuff out and switched some stuff around. I figured since Malisa was in rehab and I'm gonna be home more often I might as well be comfortable.

"You like it?" Asim asked as I opened the door walking back in to see how my company would feel walking in.

I nodded. "I love it, thank you baby." I walked over to my bed and climbed on top of him, putting my legs on both sides of him.

I began kissing on his neck and face as he locked his phone putting it down and looked at me. "What you doing?"

"What it look like?" I pulled my shirt from over my head.

"I thought Bri and them was coming over here." he asked letting me take his shirt off.

"Not til later." I lifted off his lap to pull my spandex and panties down. I pulled his sweatpants down and grabbed him in my hand.

He shook his head letting me up and positioning himself at my hole before pushing in making me let out a moan. "Asim fuck."

He grabbed my waist, guiding me up and down while I threw my head back enjoying the feeling. I took control and began rocking my hips, lifting up and slamming down making him and I both moan. Knocking came at the door and from the way they were knocking I knew it was Bonnie.

"I thought you said later?" Asim asked still moving me up and down.

"It was supposed later." I moaned. "I'm about to cum."

He wrapped both arms around me tightly and held me in place as he started to pound upwards. "Mm daddy fuck me."

"I'm about to bust." I threw my head back as my legs began to shake. "Shit Renee."

I came with him soon following, he let me go and I sat still on top of him trying to catch my breath. "I didn't want it to be a quickie." I pouted.

"Go get in the shower." he pushed me off him and pulled his sweatpants back up as I walked to the bathroom attached to my room.

New Years was starting off great...