B22.

Blair Morgan|Mesyiah Jones.

            "I like this brown on you mama

            "I like this brown on you mama." Mesyiah said touching my real hair.

"Thank you baby." I touched the sides of his head, he had a fresh haircut. Today we were out getting cute for graduation that's tomorrow and I decided last minute to dye my hair, good thing I like how it turned out.

"Did you go get your shoes?" Mesyiah asked me and I nodded. "You gon do my hair?"

"Yes nigga, damn." I sipped from my drink.

"Alright, I'll be back later and make sure you pack some over night clothes." I nodded. "When is your flight leaving?"

"I don't know, my daddy booked it but I don't know if I'm gonna go still because Mya can't fly." I said, my daddy had booked us a flight to New York as a graduation trip since we'd been saying we wanted to go. "You wanna take her spot?"

"If I can get off work, and you ask your pops." he said. "Give me a kiss so I can go."

I leaned over the armrest and kissed his lips, pulling away and wiping it off his lips. "I love you."

"I love you too." I grabbed my bags and got out the car.

When I walked in the house my whole family was there and I smelled food, I smiled putting my bags at the door and walking into the kitchen. "My peeps!"

"Taste this Tink." my titi Bri put a piece of meat to my mouth.

"Who made it?" I asked.

"Me." I moved her hand from my mouth.

"I'm good, no thanks." I said patting her shoulder and going to the sink to wash my hands. "My Papa barbecued?"

"Yes because Mya fat, stanking ass wouldn't shut the hell up about barbecue food." I laughed. "Just look at her fat ass, frumpy ass."

She was eating a burger with ketchup on the side of her mouth and a stain on her shirt. "Shit is sad."

"Stop talking about my cousin." I said pushing Bonnie. "Dadddddyyyy, I love you."

"What you want?" he asked sitting a tray of ribs on the counter.

"Can Syiah come to New York with me instead because Mya can't fly?" I asked biting my bottom lip.

"I'm not gon tell you yes but I'll talk about it with your mama, you know we're going to the BET Awards so we won't even be home while you're on the trip." I nodded. "I'll let you know Tink."

I bit my hot dog as I poured chips on my plate and gave a few to Easton who was begging. "Tink is Mesyiah going to college?"

I nodded. "Mhm he's actually going to FAMU for social work."

"And how do you feel about that?" I shrugged.

"Fine." I said. "I'm not going to college because I feel like photography is what I want to do and I don't need to go to college for that, I'm okay with him going out of state to pursue his career at school and I trust him 100% because he's given me no reason not to. It's nothing to visit."