B11.

Mesyiah Jones|Blair Morgan.

"Muhammad get out nigga before I whoop ya lil ass," I said kicking his back

"Muhammad get out nigga before I whoop ya lil ass," I said kicking his back. "No privacy in the fucking house."

"Why you being mean? Where you finna go?" he asked picking up one of my chains from off the dresser.

"I'm going to be grown and mind my business." I told him slipping my shoes on. "Get out, bye."

"Mesyiah where are you going?" my auntie asked me making me look at her like she was dumb.

"What I got on?" I asked looking down at myself. "I'm going to work."

"Who the hell you talking to?" she asked making my mouth drop.

"I ain't even do nothing." I said throwing my hands up.

"What time do you get off? I'm gonna take Muhammad and Amber to my sisters grave to put some flowers and things down for her birthday." she told me.

I shrugged. "I get off at ten, I'm off tomorrow, we can go tomorrow?"

"Yeah, we can.... I miss her." she said making it get quiet other than the tv.

"Well, I gotta go." I cleared my throat. "I'll see you later tonight."

"Be safe, Mesyiah." I nodded grabbing the car keys and walking out the house. As I was closing the door my phone started ringing I answered it knowing it was Tink.

"Yes Tink?" she frowned before hanging up and calling right back. "Why you hang up?"

"I didn't like how you answered the phone for me," she said. "What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." I said carelessly pulling out of the driveway.

"Mesyiah." she said making me glance at the phone. "Please don't make me pop up at Footlocker to embarrass you."

"You my mama or my girl?" I asked. "Because I'm thoroughly confused about who you talking to."

"I'm neither nigga and I'm talking to you." she replied back, smart ass mouth.

"Yeah okay, I'm all types of daddy when I'm eating ya pussy though, right?" I asked glancing at the phone. "Oh okay."

"It don't be that good bro, don't flatter yourself. I call you daddy to make you feel good about yourself." she said making me chuckle.

"Seem pretty real too me, you can't fake leg shaking and tears sis." I said stopping at a red light and staring at her on the phone, she was laying in bed wrapped up in a cover. "I got you like that and I ain't even touched you for real."

"Who taught you how to do it so good?" she asked making me give her a confused look.

"I thought it don't be that good?" I asked. "My first girlfriend taught how to, I was fifteen and she was seventeen and I lost my virginity to her and we taught eachother everything."