part 2: GROWN.

GROWN:

Blair Morgan, seventeen years later.

            "Christian, I'm not having sex with you, stop asking

            "Christian, I'm not having sex with you, stop asking." I rolled my eyes.

"We been together for nine months and you ain't tryna give it up, Tink I got needs." he said making me shrug. "What you won't do another bitch will."

"Okay then go get that other girl to do it." I said scooping up my chicken rice. "I don't understand what the big deal is, if you love me how you say you do it shouldn't matter."

"It don't matter but would you rather give it up or make me cheat on you?" I looked at him like he was dumb.

"Boy you sound stupid, I can't make you do anything. If you wanna cheat then that's your business but don't expect me to stay with you." I said before hanging up, he'd just made me mad.

I finished eating my rice before putting my bowl in the sink and grabbing a bottle of water. "Mommy!"

"Yes Tink?!" she shouted from her room. I walked in there seeing her getting dressed.

"Where you going?" I asked her sitting on her bed.

"To the shop, apparently there's some drama going on with some of the girls." I raised my eyebrow. "You know I don't play that shit at all."

"I wanna go." I said sliding my Givenchy slides on and fixing my shirt.

"Who were you talking to?" she asked me, glancing over at me.

"Christian." I rolled my eyes. "He want me to have sex with him so bad, I don't want to."

"Then don't, he don't be forcing you to do shit do he?" I shook my head as we walked out the front door and she locked it behind us. "I don't like his lil raggedy ass, I'll get your godfather to beat his ass."

"Oh God." I cringed thinking about the damage that would be done if my Goddaddy Dallas got a hold of him. "It's not that serious mommy."

"I'm just saying, no means no he needs to respect that and stop bugging you about it. When you're ready then you're ready if you not tell him to stop fucking forcing it."

"I know mommy, then he says dumb stuff like "oh what you won't do another girl will", like bro what? Why would you even say that to me? That's the stuff that gets me mad." I said. "I think our relationship has ran its course but I do love him."

"If you are not comfortable in this relationship it's not worth keeping because he would never make you feel or put you in an uncomfortable situation. Ever, trust the signs Tink." she said as we pulled into the parking lot of her shop.

"Hey Tink, hey Ms. Sincere." one of the little boys who hangs around here, Trey, said waving.

"Hey Trey, you being good and staying out of trouble?" My mama asked as I hugged him.