B20.

Blair Morgan|Mesyiah Jones.

(using current music bc obviously I don't know songs from 2036 and don't play the song yet)

                  "Oh Tink y'all stepping like this?" my titi Avery gassed recording me as I spun and started playing in my hair. "What you say? Big dot!"

"Tuhhhh." I smiled. "Who you know coming from Florida to see the princess off?"

"Period." I smiled as she ended the video.

"Aw you look so cute Tink, my baby grown up." Avery said making me laugh I looked at my daddy, my Papa, and my uncle Travis interrogating Mesyiah. I shook my head walking over to them.

"What y'all doing?" I asked sliding in front of Mesyiah.

"Minding our business." my Papa said pushing me. "You should try it."

"Let's take a picture." I said as the photographer walked by I smiled standing between them.

"Alright lets get some pictures with the both of you and then with Mya and her date." Michael said as they moved and Mesyiah came closer to me.

"You look so handsome, yes skin." I said putting my hand on his neck.

"It's from eating pussy." he mumbled because my parents was standing there making me look at him and chuckle. "Yours to be exact."

"Grow up

"Grow up." I said as we did another pose.

"That's a grown up sport to me Tink." he said as Michael told us to look in each other's eyes.

"We look gooood." I said looking at the pictures Michael took. "Come Mya."

"If one more person kiss me, ima go off." she said approaching me with Trevor holding her train behind her.

"Be nice, half these folks we don't see unless it's a special occasion." I said as I began fixing her hair, Michael took a picture of that.

"Okay, give me face." Mesyiah and Trevor moved out the way as Mya and I began posing. He took that picture before coming and positioning us how he wanted us. "Okay, face."