a beginning.

TW. RAPE.

           SINCERE Thomas cried from up under her mother's boyfriend. Ten years old, not knowing what was going on, she knew it hurt. She'd told Ronnie that she was in pain, crying out and bleeding but he never listens, continuing on anyway. Disregarding Sincere's feelings.

"Mm, Sin. Right there baby." Ronnie mumbled digging his teeth into her chest and pushing himself further into the young girl. "So much better than your mother."

Her mother, Malisa, totally disregarded everything Sincere said about Ronnie touching her inappropriately because she claimed the girl was lying.

These actions, these people would lead to her unworthy and would keep her stuck, with no growth.

••
copyright © 2018 by siighbrat.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

enjoy 🙂.

Worthy.

I clearly had to humble myself and go back to what I know, so here's some hood rat teen fiction. my specialty.