EPILOUGE.

Blair Morgan|Mesyiah Jones.

seven years later.
24/25.

            "Oh fuck baby, yes

           "Oh fuck baby, yes." I moaned as Mesyiah pulled my leg onto his shoulder.

"You gotta be quiet mama, you gon wake them up." he said before covering my mouth with his.

"You fucking me too good daddy, oh my God." I took a deep breathe in feeling him literally in my stomach.

"Where you want it?" he asked me starting to stroke rougher and quicker.

"Mm, put it in my mouth." I said as my legs started shaking. "I'm cumming." I whined arching my back off the bed. Mesyiah quickly pulled out and sat beside me as I grabbed him in my hands and put him in my mouth stroking as I sucked on the tip hard. He nutted in my mouth, making me swallow it all and pop him out my mouth.

"You so fucking nasty." he said grabbing me by my neck and kissing me, putting his tongue all in my mouth. "I love that shit."

"Mm only for you-"

"Mama, Dada." I heard a little voice say from the other side of the door. "I come in?"

"Tink, Syiah." Easton knocked.

"H-hold on." I got up quickly putting on my robe and running to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Mesyiah was putting on sweat pants and spraying the room with air freshener. "Hold on y'all! I'm coming!"

I brushed my teeth good, making sure to get my tongue and the roof of my mouth.

I stood in the mirror trying to make myself look presentable before going to help Syiah change the sheets. After we fixed everything we both got in the bed.

"Come in." Mesyiah said.

"Happ birfday to you, happ birfday to you, happ birfday dear mommy. Happ birfday to you." I smiled watching Kali hold a chocolate cupcake with one candle sticking from it. She had frosting all over her mouth and the cupcake had a bite taken out of it.

"Thank you my Kali." I blew out the candle wiping her face.

"You big girl?" she asked me pulling herself up onto the bed.

I nodded, taking a bite from the cupcake. "Mommy's 24."

"You have me?" I nodded again putting the cupcake to her mouth letting her take a bite.

"Yup mommy had you when she was 21." I said letting her eat the last bit of my cupcake. "Hold old are you?"

"I's 3." she held up three fingers.

"Nope." I shook my head.

"I is 3." she repeated.

"Okay Kal." I chuckled.