S28.

Sincere Thomas|Asim Morgan.

seven months later.

              "Blair, no." I said grabbing her hand to stop her from grabbing a marble from the jar on the table. "Why are you so busy sis?"

"Mama." she grabbed my face kissing my lips.

"You ready, bitch?" Bonnie asked walking into my hotel room.

"Yeah, can you grab her diaper bag?" I strapped her into her car seat and grabbed my purse as we left my room and to Mama Aysia's truck. "Hey y'all."

"Hey baby girl, excited?" Pops asked me making me nod as I strapped the car seat belt over Blair's chair.

"I can't wait to see him, I know he finna be surprised." I said smiling and tickling Avery's side. "Hey Avy."

We had all care to Alabama to surprise Asim at his last game of the season before summer break. "Hello?"

"I miss you." Asim said. "Where my baby?"

I put her in the camera but she was too busy drinking milk from her bottle. "Where y'all at and you stop sharing your location with me?"

"I stopped sharing my location with you?" I asked looking confused. "I didn't even know." I lied.

"Yeah well share it back liar." he chuckled. "Who all you with and where y'all going?"

"I'm with everybody and we're going to get some food so we can eat and watch you play on tv baby, are you nervous?" I asked impressed with how quickly I'm coming up with lies.

"I don't get nervous before games." he told me. "I'm tired, that's what I am."

"Why are you tired? From staying up with Travis' big head self and playing that game." I said. "I told you to go to sleep, that's your problem young man. You don't listen."

I looked up seeing we were parking outsider of his school. "Alright baby, I'm finna go in and get this food. I love you, good luck."

"Good luck Sim." Everyone said making him smile.

"I love you too, ima call you after." I nodded hanging up.

"Bitch you was lying up a storm." Bonnie laughed. "I ain't think you could do it."

"I ain't think I could do it, when he asked me why I stopped sharing my location. I almost cracked." I unbuckled Blair from her car seat and grabbed her, along with her diaper bag and my purse. "You ready to see daddy pretty girl?"

She clapped her hands making me smile. "Avery, grab somebody's hand before I beat your ass."

"Don't grab mine, I don't like you." Bonnie snatched her hand away from Avery.

"Girl." Avery snatched her hand back as we crossed the parking lot.

"Daddy you know that man?" Avery asked pointing towards the white man who was waving at us.