S20.

Sincere Thomas|Asim Morgan.

             "I'm about to punch you dead in ya shit

             "I'm about to punch you dead in ya shit." I spoke, glaring at Asim. "Like what the fuck, alright."

"You done had a fucked up ass attitude since you fucking opened ya eyes this morning, don't nobody wanna be around that shit." he said, making me shrug and unplug the flatirons.

"Okay bitch, then get the fuck out and don't be around me then." I said packing my mess up. "Ain't nobody begging your ass to be here or to go to that shit no way, nigga."

"Fuck is you talking about? It's your fucking baby shower Sincere! Don't you think you should fucking be there dumb ass." I ignored him, picking up everything and putting it back where it was. "Yo, you bout to make mad right now." I kept ignoring him, texting back in the group chat.

I'm not mad at him, I just don't feel like being bothered with anyone. I woke up feeling this way and him steady rushing me out me in more of a bad mood, I don't give a fuck what activities are planned. If I don't wanna go, I'm not, period.

"You got five fucking seconds to get the fuck up and get dressed." I stared at him blankly. "Five."

"Nigga do I look like fucking Avery to you? Bitch you can't count down on me, ima get up when I feel like it and I don't feel like it." I shrugged. "Go yourself."

He looked at me before walking out the room and out the house, making sure to slam the door. I rolled my eyes, pulling my comforter over my head getting comfortable so I can go back to sleep. I groaned looking at my phone ring hoping that it would stop but it kept ringing so I picked it up.

"Sincere, get your ass up and get dressed." Mama Aysia said making me frown, he really called and told on me.

"I don't want to, I'm tired." I whined, kicking myself around on the bed.

"If I have to come over there Sincere, it's gon be a problem." she hung up making me let out a scream.

"I don't wanna go to that shit!" I yelled stomping my foot. "Fuck! I don't wanna go!"

I dragged myself to the closet grabbing the dress that was held in a black bag with a silver zipper, I kept my pajamas on as I grabbed my phone and stuff. Casey was already at the house ready to do my hair and Bonnie was there too to do my makeup. I walked down the steps and outside, getting in Asim's car and putting on my seatbelt.

"What you want from Wendy's?" I ignored him, picking up my phone and texting Brianna. I watched his phone ring. "What you want Brianna?"

"Sincere said she want a crispy chicken blt with extra bacon, a six piece chicken nugget, and a strawberry lemonade." she relayed my message making me smile. "And since you there get me a chocolate frosty and a medium fry."

"You really finna make me mad." Asim said once he hung up on Brianna, I ignored him laying my head against the window.