S21.

Sincere Thomas|Asim Morgan.

                 "I'm so happy you're out!" I smiled hugging my mom, today was her first day out of rehab

"I'm happy to be out! Look at you, you're so big!" she rubbed my protruding belly making Tink kick. "Aww my first grand baby."

"Are you hungry?" I asked, turning the radio down.

"I actually wanna cook dinner tonight, you can invite whoever you want." she said making me nod. "What do you have a taste for?"

"Hmm," I rubbed my chin. "Literally everything."

She laughed making me shake my head. "How about chicken Alfredo?"

"Ooh mhm, that sounds good." I said excitedly. "And shrimp?!"

"If that's what you want, do we need to stop at the grocery store?" I nodded turning on my turn signal so I could go to Walmart.

"Okay, let's go." I said after I got done texting the group chat telling them to come over for dinner.

"You're literally huge, Sincere." my mama said, pushing the cart.

"I know, Tink blew my fat ass up. I'm kinda mad but I was a stick so hopefully some of the meat stays." I said rubbing my tummy.

FamBam🖤

BonnieB🤩🥵: free food? I'm there bitch!

CaseyY💕😗: um I'm doing hair today so ima be late, don't let them big bitches eat all the food.

Dally🤩💚: whats on the menu? I don't eat that nasty seafood shit.

BriannaS💛💚: you missing out bitch, crabs just don't know how mf good they legs is.

Alfredo, chicken and shrimp.

BonnieB🤩🥵: oooh I'm finna come right now, first plate yes.

Nasir🖤: Brianna talking about some they don't know how good they legs is😂😂😂😂

"You ready for school?" my mama asked making me lock my phone.

"Yeah, ready for it to come and go so I can graduate." I said grabbing some noodles.

"Senioritis, I didn't even go to school half my senior year. I used to sign myself out and go." she told me picking up a pack of chicken. "Breadsticks or bread?"

"Breadsticks." I told her. "Don't tell me that because I'll never be in school."

Travy💚: who cooking👀