B10.

Blair Morgan|Mesyiah Jones.

"Yes, my bestie got a J O B!" I said hitting them folks as Mesyiah laughed at me and shook his head

"Yes, my bestie got a J O B!" I said hitting them folks as Mesyiah laughed at me and shook his head. "Big dot!"

"You a kid." he chuckled sitting my shoe box down beside me. "You need some socks? Ima go get you some cause you always losing socks."

"I just bought some socks," I said slipping my croc off and putting on the gym shoe he brung me. "How do we feel about these?"

"Let me see." I kicked my leg up and he grabbed my foot, looking at the shoe on my foot. "I like them on you, maybe a lil smaller? Or no?"

"I do too, they're fine." I said letting him put my foot back down. "Okay, I want them." I took it off and put my croc back on. "What time do you get off?"

"9." I pouted. "Fix your face."

"Ever since you started this job we never see eachother." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Tink you was just over my house yesterday." he said shaking his head. "Dramatic."

"Whatever." I mumbled pulling out my card and putting it in the machine.

"You mad?" he asked making me shake my head. "Yes you is."

"So if you knew why'd you ask?" I asked looking at him like he was dumb.

"You really mad because you miss me? Something wrong." he said. "Tink."

"Give me my receipt please." I put my hand out and he just stared at me. "Mesyiah I'm not playing."

"Blair." he said and I didn't say anything as I waited for him to put my receipt in my hand. "Crybaby ass."

"Shut up stupid." I snatched my receipt and grabbed my bag from off the counter. I turned and walked out the Footlocker

I called my daddy because I came here with him and he'd disappeared somewhere, probably taking pictures. "Where you at Tink?"

"By the Footlocker." I told him walking away from the store. "Well not anymore. Where are you?"

"I see you, here I come." he hung up and I stood still seeing him walking across the ramp to meet me. "You ready?"

I shrugged. "I guess."

"What's wrong? Your lil boyfriend made you mad." he asked making me scoff.

"My what? I'm single daddy, remember." I said grabbing his hand. "Ain't no nigga gon treat me how you treat my mama so what's the point?"

"First of all, I'm not your friend so chill and who just made you mad that quick?" he said making me apologize.

"Asim Morgan?! Oh my God mom take our picture." a little boy shouted running over to us, I stepped over as my dad crouched down and began talking to the little boy. His mom took a few pictures of the boy with my dad and one with just me and the boy since he thought I was cute before we continued on with our day.