S26.

Sincere Thomas|Asim Morgan.

          "You ain't put her down since you got here

"You ain't put her down since you got here." Mama Aysia said talking to Asim referring to Blair.

"I missed her." he said kissing all on her face making me smile. It was finally Thanksgiving break, and Asim is back here in Florida for a few days before he has to go back.

"You getting big boy." Pops said punching Asim on his arm.

"I been hitting them weights, know how that is." Asim grinned, ugly ass.

"Ima go start cooking." Mama Aysia said walking out the room, Pops followed her leaving Asim and I alone in his room with the baby.

"So wassup with you?" he asked me, sitting beside me making me lock my phone and look over at him.

"Nothing much." I said smiling. "Stop looking at me like that."

"Like what?" he asked like he ain't know what I was talking about.

"Like you tryna do something to me." I said looking away towards the TV.

"I am." he kissed my neck. "You lucky."

"N-no, you lucky." I shuddered from him kissing my neck.

"Look at you, stuttering and shit." I rolled my eyes looking at Blair who was sleeping in his arms.

"She always freaking sleep." I pouted watching her suck on her fingers. "I hate that."

"She a month old Sincere, what you expect?" he looked at me like I was dumb.

"I don't know, I wanna play with her." I said standing from my place on his bed. "Since you're here though, I'm going to take a shower."

I walked into the bathroom that's conjoined to his room and turned the shower on before going to his room and starting to take off my clothes.

"You know what you doing." he said chuckling.

"What am I doing?" I asked confused. I bent over to grab some panties and a bra from his drawers.

"You really trying me right now." I felt him rub his hand up my leg making me pop up and turn around.

"Ooh boy, you better stop it." I laughed smacking his hand. "You is tryna get something started in here."

"Man go get in the shower," he nodded towards the bathroom. "Before you get fucked." I ignored the last part, listening to him and going to the bathroom.

I hummed a song standing under the hot water, making sure not to get my bonnet wet, instantly relaxing. I never get time to really relax nowadays so I the little bit I do have in the shower I take advantage of. After washing up, I wrapped myself in a towel and walked into his room seeing him watching tv with Blair laying on his chest.