S27.

Sincere Thomas| Asim Morgan.

             "I let you slide on dress code one time and you take it and run with it

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

             "I let you slide on dress code one time and you take it and run with it." Ms. Roberts, the secretary said making me laugh.

"What? I'm completely covered." I said looking down at myself.

"Where is your bra girl?" she asked me.

"I gotta jacket," I held up my jean jacket. "Let me live my senior year to the fullest."

"I guess, Sincere. Take your butt to class or lunch or wherever the hell you supposed to be." I chuckled grabbing my things from the desk.

"Okay, I'll see you." I walked out the office and towards the cafeteria to meet up with Brianna.

"Bitch, got me sitting here looking stupid and lonely." Brianna said to me handing me my subway sandwich.

"Sorry, I was in the office." I said sitting across from her. "Thanks baby. I think Asim is cheating on me."

"What? Why?"

I shrugged. "I don't know, he just been being sneaky. Then he came back on some rude shit when he was here for Thanksgiving and I'm just- I don't know."

"Did you ask him?" I shook my head. "Ask him first, I don't think he would cheat on you Sincere. You know how hard that boy fought to get you?"

"Trust me, I know. It seems like we're not eye to eye like we were anymore and we're not close as we were so they're girls who are there to satisfy him plus I've gotten huge since I had Blair and I-"

"No, don't do that." Brianna cut me off wiping my face. "Don't cry babes, you look beautiful with your baby weight. Hold on." she started typing on her phone and I heard the FaceTime sound before Bonnie and Casey's voices were heard.

"Bitch what done happened?" Bonnie asked as Brianna sat the phone up in front of me. "Bitch are you crying? Who the fuck did it?!"

"She crying? Let me see," Casey grabbed the phone from Bonnie. "Sincere I'm on my way."

"No, no. I'm okay." I wiped my face.

"What happened? What's wrong?" Casey asked looking concerned.

"She thinks Asim is cheating on her because she's got bigger since having Tink." Brianna explained.

"Girl I thought that bitch had pulled some shit, what's her name Andy?" Bonnie asked making me chuckle.

"First of all, bitch you look good so I'm confused." Casey furrowed her eyebrows.

"Good as fuck, hips spreading, ass getting fat. I'm finna get pregnant fuck it." Bonnie co-signed. "Seriously, you look good babes. Asim ass ain't cheating on you, that nigga stupid but he ain't that stupid."

"Thanks y'all." I mumbled.

"Now wipe your face and when you get home we gon Group FaceTime so we can chop it up." I nodded.