Relief

I packed my bags tiredly and Chris helped. "Babe go lay down. I got everything else." Chris smiled and kissed my forehead. He's such a great help. I already felt my stress level going down. This week Chris decided to take me on a quick vacation to relieve me of some stress. He wanted to make it easy on me while I carried the baby so every two weeks he'll be taking me on a vacation. I laid on my back comfortably and watched him pack my bag. All the tiredness hit me at once and I fell asleep.

       "Baby?" Chris shook me softly and I slowly opened my eyes. "You ready to go sleepyhead?" His smile made me smile and I nodded. Chris literally lifted me off the bed and carried me to the car. I knew he was serious about being stress free but really? I laughed and hugged him close.

      "Your really the best Chris." I looked him in the eyes as he smiled. "Thank you." I said wholeheartedly.

" No problem. Anything for Mrs. Brown." He smirked and kissed my lips. I definetly didn't stop him.

     In another three hours Chris and I finally reached he beach house. He kissed my forehead and grabbed the bags put of the back. "Woahhh." I looked at how big everything was and how beautiful it all looked.

"Chris its beautiful." He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Just like you." He whispered in my ear and kissed my neck. From here I knew I would really be stress free.

"Get some sleep. We're going to have a whole lot of fun tomorrow." I smiled all giddy and walked upstairs with his help.

"There's five bedrooms so if you want you can just put your clothes in one room and we can sleep in the other one." I nodded and kissed his lips again.

"Did I ever say how much I really love you?" Chris smirked with a blushing face. I find it so cute and I kissed his nose. "A whole lot." I whispered and wrapped my arms around him. We stayed like this for a while. Then we went straight back to sleep.

*      *     *     *      *     *       *       *      *

     The next morning I woke up to a nice smell. Chris sat up in his boxers and a plate of food in his lap. "Morning Beautiful." He showed me my breakfast and I blushed.

      "Thank you. but....I'm not handicap I can get up." He chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"Go take a nice long relaxing bubble bath and then put on ya swimsuit. I have an awesome surprise." He smiled at me and kissed my lips.

I blushed as he helped me out to brush my teeth. I ate and then he showed me to my already warm and waiting bubble bath. He's so fucking sweet. ❤❤❤

I got in and waited for Chris. "Aren't you coming in?" He shook his head. "I got things to plan and reserve." He winked at me and kissed my forehead. ".....Call me when ya ready to get out." I nodded and leaned back enjoying the warm bubbles that floated around and everything.

     It wasn't to long after that I finished with all them bubbles.