Georgia

We reached Georgia in a few hours. It was about 9 pm when we were there. I knew Chris is going to be here for a few days and I also knew they changed his concert so that it could be the next day. I stopped by Walmart and bought some formula, baby food, and extra diapers in case. Cam slept peacefully in his seat and I couldn't help but giggle at his light snores.

       Chris called my phone and I immediately panicked. "Hello?"

"Hey baby." I smiled

"Hey Chrissy Pooh," I basically screamed into the phone. I could tell he was probably smirking.

"Baby let me ooVoo you." My eyes went wide.

"Uhhh, not right now Chris."

"Why?" He sounded annoyed.

"I'm not home. I'm at Walmart...." He sighed

"Okay baby, call me when you're home. I love you." I smiled seeing that I passed this off.

"I love you too babe." He hung up and I smirked happily.

He won't ever know I'm in Georgia right now. Its just an hour's drive to the hotel I want to go too.

     By ten o'clock I reached Derrious Hotel and got my room key. Many people surrounded me and tried to get autographs. Can't get no space anywhere. I sighed moving Cam to my right side and the duffle bag and his baby bag to my right side. The key stayed in my right hand and I struggled to open the door.

      The key dropped out of my hand and I whispered to myself. "Fuck..." I tried to bend Down but my child and two big ass bags were in my hand. Not to mention I'm pregnant and that's enough weight on my back. The pain started to kick in and I got annoyed with myself.

"Need help ma'am?"I looked up to see out of all people, August. My eyes went wide and so did his.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

"I came to surprise Chris...." I whispered.

"Came to surprise Chris, what the fuck is wrong with you? He don't wanna see ya ass. You don't think he got how's on the side? Fuck you mean visit Chris? You're supposed to be home relaxing with our child." He looked frustrated and angered.

    I narrowed my eyes as August picked up the key and opened the door for me. "Fuck You August, and don't worry about me. Go worry about Chelsea or Deanna or some shit." I rolled my eyes.

    As I entered the room August followed behind me and continued to scream.

"If you don't shut The fuck up. Cam is trying to sleep." He hushed for a moment while I put him down in the room. I came back out in my boy shorts and a tank top, with ankle socks.

He sized me up for a minute and stared the longest at my stomach. His anger seemed to rise. "No, Fuck you. Deanna is my manager, Chelsea is my girlfriend and it seems to me I should've fell in love with her. Not you." With that he almost walked away.

     My heart shattered in pieces. "You still have time to fall on love with her. No one is stopping you." My voice cracked and I quickly sniffled.

"Chanel...wait. I didn't mean that." He walked towards me. I backed up while unpacking the duffle bag.

"Just go..." I whispered. He shook his head. Tears fell down my face as I cried.

He always has to throw a low blow and I'm just sick of it. You don't purposely try to hurt someone you love whenever they're finally happy. Just let them be.

He looked at me all helpless and shit. "Chanel,please?" I closed my eyes for a minute and then glared at him.

"Get the fuck out!" I yelled. Cam walked out of he room crying for his Daddy and I wouldn't let him go to August. August hesitated. Thinking about me than the baby.

"Wait Chanel...Let him go." I held Cam close to me. No way would I let him near August at the moment. He's not even supposed to be here.

The room started to spin and I slowly let Cam go. He ran over to his father and my eyelids became heavy. I slowly smiled at the thought of Cam  and dropped. Everything went black.

Next Chap ....coming soon!